Chapter 7

Ugh I keep putting these off. Sorry:(

"Mr. Jackson? Mr. Jackson!" I woke up to my teacher looking down at me.

"Wha- what?" I looked around confused as my classmates laughed.

"Mr. Jackson, talk to me after class please."

*Time skip to end of class*

"Percy, I understand that you have been going through tough times, considering your past, so I'll give you a warning this time. Don't fall asleep again in my class please or I'll have to give you another detention." 

"Ok I won't. Thank you sir." I replied.

*time skip*

As I walked out of class, Rachel skipped up to me. "I'm having a pool party! Wanna come?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Come on, you never do anything fun." Rachel pouted.

"But I don't know most of the people going." I tried.

"Annabeth is gonna be there." She retorted, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You can't get me to do stuff just by saying that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Without Luke." She added, winking like a maniac.

I perked up. "Really?!?!"

Rachel laughed. "Yes, really." 

"OK I'LL BE THERE!"

"But you don't really know most of the people." she teased me.

"BUT I KNOW YOU AND ANNABETH SO I'M FINE!" 

She put her hands up in defeat, smirking. "Ok, Ok... whatever you say.  HEY THAT RHYMED!" 

There ladies and gentlemen, is the real and crazy Rachel Dare. Don't let looks deceive you, she's the craziest shipper I know. Not even kidding. She has a scrapbook for all of her ships, including "Percabeth".  

"Ok gotta go to class. See ya later Perce!" She yelled as she started fast walking to class. I started walking to class as well, thinking about last night's homework that I may or may not have done.

PERSEUS JACKSON! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK THIS MONTH! I'M SORRY BUT I'M GONNA HAVE TO GIVE YOU DETENTION! HOMEWORK IS STILL HOMEWORK!"  She yelled at me. I sighed. "I understand, I'll try to do better next time."

Her expression softened and went on with the lesson.

OK IM SORRY THEYRE ALL SHORT, BUT I WANT TO CUT IT OFF BEFORE THE PARTY AND THERES NOTHING ELSE TO TELL ABOUT EXCEPT DETENTION, WHICH ISNT GINNA BE TOO AMUSING. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!!!!