Chapter 5

OK SO MAYBE WRITE MORE BUT IVE JUST BEEN WRITING ON MY PHONE AND MY IPAD. ILL START USING THE COMPUTER SO ITS FASTER!!

Percy
At school the next day, Annabeth saw me at school and ran up to me. We went in together and talked til Luke came. It was kinda awkward for me as I watched them kiss and I made a lame excuse to leave. Walking through the halls, I caught myself thinking about Annabeth. I shook my head to clear my thoughts, but it didn't work.

Right when the bell rang, a new girl ran into the classroom, red curls trailing behind her. She was reasonably pretty, with emerald green eyes that were framed with bright red curls. But, he still knew Annabeth was his interest. The teacher looked up and smiled.

"You must be Rachel, the new student. Don't worry, I understand the whole "late new student" thing. Why don't you introduce yourself and then you can take the seat right next to Percy."

I waved and smiled at her to let her know I was Percy and she waved and smiled back.

"Hi, um I'm Rachel Dare and I enjoy doing charity work and art in my free time."

The teacher nodded and she sat down next to me. Soon, the teacher began the lesson.

When class ended, I ran up to Rachel.

"Hey, I understand the whole new kid thing. I just came yesterday."

"Really?!? You seem to fit in perfectly." She replied.

"Hahaha ya. You wanna sit with Annabeth and me at lunch?"

"Sure, whose Annabeth? Your girlfriend?" She asked with a joking glint in her eyes.

"No!" I replied, blushing,
"She's just a friend."

"Mmmhhhh."

"What's your schedule?" I asked her.

"Uh, AP European History first, like you just saw, then AP calculus, then lunch, then biology, and then Language arts. You?"

"AP European history, Algebra, lunch, marine biology, and language arts. We have some together." I shrugged.

"Ya, ok I should get to class. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I ran to class and for the first time since the accident, I wasn't thinking of Annabeth.

OK MAYBE MORE THAN TWO BUT LETS SEE. YAY FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!