Chapter 15

||Monday||

Percy's POV

You would think that I would be nervous to return to school and have a bunch of people crowed around me and making me self conscious, but I was pretty confident. I had fully healed, after a week out of the hospital to get used to walking again, but still had a brace. I limped into school, and was instantly surrounded by people I knew, barely knew, and didn't know who the heck they were.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"DID YOU GET HURT?"

"I HEARD YOU WERE IN A CAR CRASH, IS THAT TRUE?"

"DOES IT HURT WHEN I TOUCH YOUR ARM LIKE THIS?"

I shoved my way through the crowd, ignoring everyone. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned, expecting some other person that wanted to ask stuff.

"WHAT?" I asked mid-turn.

"Whoa someone's moody today." Rachel smirked.

"Oh hey Rachel. Sorry I'm just sick of people right now."

"Don't worry about it. So... what's goin on with you and Annabeth?" She sneaked a look.

I sighed. "I don't even know. Girls are confusing."

"Are we confusing? Or are you guys just oblivious?"

"Probably both." I said, smiling slightly.

We walked to class, separating at the end of the hallway. I noticed the familiar blond curls but avoided my gaze when I saw who they were with. I walked past quickly, not wanting the sight to cause the pain in my chest to be flared by the sight of them together.

But Annabeth didn't notice me anyways.

Helloooooooo I'm backkkk but school starts in a weeeeeeeek.