CHAPTER 10: DON'T MESS!!

DON'T MESS!!

These 15 minutes were so tough to pass, so i called Dhruv to come out and be with me in the parking area...

Dhruv- Manik, you're like a brother to me...you helped me with Aliya...Bro, if you like Nandini, you should tell her...

I so wanted to talk about it with someone...Then Cabir too joined leaving Mukti and Aliya inside to be with Nandini and her friends...Cabir- Hhmmm yes Manik Dhruv is right...Manik, ek baat bolu...i really like her. in fact we all do...

I smiled at them coz i knew they wanted this Bro talk with me so that i could tell them what i was feeling... "Guys, i know...i mean kabhi kabhi even i think and feel amazed...I was committing suicide, from no where she came and saved me...She took me home and made me realise what a fool i was..."

Cabir- voh toh tu hai...vaise when you told us that she saved you and made you speak to uncle...yaar ussi time nandini ke liye dil mein respect aa gayi thi...

Dhruv- yup...i mean we guys hardly care about people...But, Nandini...she is so simple, innocent... who can say she is living in London, independent hai, cultured hai, looks good and yet she is so grounded...and most importantly she is single...i wonder about that...

"Guys voh toh hai...but you know what, i know you guys think i am mad...but yes somewhere in my heart she has made a place for herself...I mean i never knew i can get so affected by someone by just meeting once, that too in circumstances when i wasn't in my senses..."

"I waited for 6 months to see her, coz mere pas usko contact karne ke liye uske number ke alawa kuch nai tha...i didn't even know her full name, kaha kaam karti hai, nothing...simply nothing...when you guys told me i should join social media to find her...as she wasn't replying to our fake ids...and i did join much against my will...and see i am now with her..."

Cabir- par Manik are you sure this time? Look don't get me wrong, Nandini bahut simple hai...she will get hurt badly if you know...what i mean...You have been in a live-in relation with Kavya...we all know that...and see when you weren't sure about her how ugly things became...Manik i think tujhe sochna chahiye... Not that we doubt Nandini, but before going ahead you should be sure about her...

Dhruv- Bro i think Cabir is right...Kavya...you know it...we know you now realise that wasn't love...in fact tune abhi tak kisi ko pyar nai kiya aaj tak...

"Guys i know Kavya was the biggest mistake i made...But Nandini, i just can't tell you yaar how i feel when she is around...i have never been so restless, never been so concerned...i never felt her smile can bring so much peace to my heart..." I really wanted to be sure before i take any step as being with Kavya was a disaster...aur Nandini i never wanted to lose her...i was damm scared with the thought itself...

Cabir- you know what, i am 100% sure Nandini is the 'Miss Perfect' for you...Manik i think you should go ahead...

Cabir knew me well, my friends knew i needed that support coz after Kavya i realised i had a very negative attitude until i met Nandini... i knew it can't just be in a relationship if there isn't love...With this we didn't realise 20 minutes had passed by when Aliya called up Cabir and he put it on loud speaker...

Aliya- Guys where are you?? come soon...Manik don't you wanna dance with Nandini???..Nandini is sitting in the private area we got reserved for us and her friends...yaar i don't believe voh club aake bhi she didn't drink, nor dance...