CHAPTER 24 - Nandini's Realization....

INTRODUCING

Navya Sood - Navya Sood is Aryan's cousin  and she became the instrument in Nandini and Aryan's friendship  in London. Navya and Nandini were best friends who needed no words to describe their state to the other. They knew each other too well. Navya is an interior designer and has been working with her dad in their Hotel Chain. Navya and Nandini were gym friends and thereon they had a strong connect and it has been almost 8 years now.  Nandini had informed Navya that she was coming to Delhi as her parents wanted her to do so.

Aryaman Khurana- 28 years old...MBA in Marketing from MIT, U.S.A. and is the M.D. of his hotel chains in U.S.A. He lives with his family in L.A...He is the boy chosen by Nandini's family...

Nandini's Mom - Mrs. Seema Raichand, housewife and a mother of 2 kids -Nandini and Rsihabh. She was a loving mother, but a bit strict with her kids. she had raised her kids with lot of love and nourished them with her values. Even though her husband Mr. Raichand was a bureaucrat she made sure their personal life wasn't mixed with her husband's position and power. She wanted her daughter to be married soon....

[A song link has been attached for Nandini's realization...]

NANDINI'S  REALIZATION....  

WRITER'S POINT OF VIEW

DELHI AIRPORT

Nandini reaches Delhi airport by 8:30 p.m. and was received by Navya. They hugged each other and then sat in Navya's car and left towards Nandini's home.

Navya- So finally you are going to meet a boy not bad...

She didn't get any reaction from Nandini as she was quite lost in her thoughts from the time she reached Mumbai and her unspoken words with Manik. Navya then looked at Nandini and understood something was bothering her.

Navya- Nandini you ok? What's the matter?

Nandini- no... I meant there is nothing to be worried about Navya...just a bit tired.

Navya  knew she needed time maybe she is a bit tensed regarding the marriage proposal.

Navya - Nandini I have seen the guy's profile, he looks quite impressive... well Aunt told me to let you a bit about them... His name is Aryaman Khurana, based in U.S.A... MBA in Marketing from MIT... and has a chain of hotels there...Also, they have a huge shipment business...he has an elder sister and she is married with a son...They live in L.A...and...

Navya- Nandini are you ok?? I am telling you about the guy and you seem so losti...

Nandini- Navya please I am not interested in knowing about him...

They both didn't speak after that and reached home. Nandini met her parents with a weak smile as her heart wasn't accepting it that she is going to meet someone else. Nandini took her shower and laid on the bed.  Navya was staying at night with her as she had to catch up with her on lots. Navya then got Aarav's message...

Aarav: "Hi Navya, how are you??? I need to talk to you, its urgent...are you with Nandini???"

Navya  was a bit startled by getting a sudden message from Aarav after almost a year...

Navya: " Hi Aarav, I am good...what's the matter...yes Nandini  is with me..."

Navya  was now worried as she sensed there was something that wasn't right.

Aarav: " Navya step out and call me ASAP...need some information from you...don't ask questions right now please..."

Navya stepped out and called Aarav...