CHAPTER 32- PAINTED MY WORLD RED...

PAINTED MY WORLD RED...  

C.S. of Malhotra Family is just before this chapter. Readers need to go through it before... Happy Reading!!!

(PAST CONTINUED...)

I felt a slight touch, it was her soft and delicate lips just slightly placed on mine with that scarf in between. Our breaths mingled and we stayed like that, her lips gently on mine with no moment... it was blissful to feel her... I slightly parted my lips and took her lips in mine and traced my hand on her waist. Tears escaped her eyes on my cheeks.

I flipped our positions and I came on top of her without breaking our kiss. I broke the kiss and removed the scarf that was between our lips. Nandini had her eyes closed and I just admired her serene face... I entwined our fingers and Nandini's breath became uneven, her delicate lips were shivering and I held her fingers more tightly... She whispered my name with her eyes closed and it awakened the desires inside me...

I got close to her lips and again gently placed my lips on hers and took her lips for a soulful kiss. She slowly responded with slightly parting her lips and we poured our love into our kiss. She freed her hands from mine and traversed her fingers in my hair and I held her waist tightly.

Our kiss was gentle yet it had passion and we kissed each other till we were out of breath. I looked at Nandini and her eyes were still closed and her cheeks had turn red. I smiled and whispered in her ear... "Look at me Nandini...Please..." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me and tears started to roll down... I gently kissed her eyes and then again looked into her eyes with all the love I had for..." Kuch bologi nahi... it was our FIRST KISS..."

She gently placed her hand on my cheek and gazed into my eyes with a smile on her lips... Tears were still there in her eyes and her expressive eyes told me the depth of her feelings for me...

Nandini- Thank you for making feel so special Manik...

I kissed the hand she had placed on my cheek and spoke to her... "You made my life beautiful... You are my life Nandini..." She started crying with a smile and I wiped her tears... She kept gazing into my eyes..."Don't cry Nandini... Please... Did I do something wrong..." She frowned on my statement and pouted her lips in annoyance...She flipped our position that left me startled...

She then smiled over my lips and then placed her lips on mine to assure me that I hadn't done anything wrong... Her gentle kiss was enough to tell me what I meant for her and that she trusted me with herself.

Nandini- you can never do anything wrong with me Manik... I trust you more than myself...

I smiled on listening to her and then she rested her head on my chest and I held her waist... The moon and the stars became the witness of OUR FIRST KISS and we slept peacefully...

NEXT DAY

The alarm started to ring at 6:00 a.m. and we both got up... She went to freshen up and then she pulled me out from the bed and sent me to get freshen up... I came out and did not find her in the room... I knew she must be in the kitchen and went downstairs... She was preparing coffee for both and she look beautiful just as the morning... Her hair was tied in a messy bun and a few hair strands were there on her face... I went and back hugged her... I rested my chin on her shoulder and smiled... "Good Morning... tum kitchen mein kyun aayi... I was looking for you..."

Nandini- Good Morning... mein coffee banana ke liye aayi thi humare liye...

She poured the coffee in two mugs and handed me the mug... I pouted my lips in annoyance and said to her... "Mujhe coffee nahi chahiye... I want something else..." She gave me a confused look... "I want my MORNING DOSE..." I kept our mugs aside and held Nandini's waist and pulled her close to me... Her eyes became wide as I went close to her lips and then she pushed me away...