CHAPTER 26: Mission Aryaman Runaway Accomplished.

Introducing

S.P.ARTS &  MUSIC UNIVERSITY- India's most prestigious college for people pursuing music, acting, direction and other courses related to entertainment industry.

Soha - 27 years old, famous model and a big time flirt. She never leaves a chance to hit on Manik Malhotra as she is a big fan of not only his music, but also his looks and the perks being with such a guy were too much. She tried to be a part of all the assignments Manik or FAB 5 were a part of...

Abhimanyu  - FAB 5's college friend from S.P.  and has now joined his father's Production House BIG DREAMS which has a big name in the industry.  Also, he was the key reason for the collaboration between FAB 5 and his production house for most of their ventures. Even if there were dates issues Abhimanyu and his dad always made sure they had atleast one song by them in their project. If not then they would ask them to do something else but they had to be a part of it...

FAB 5 knew this and it was a deal between them that if they were just doing something like a cameo or a single song for them they never charged for it. They had  healthy ties with Abhimanyu and his family. Abhimanyu had a crush since college on Mukti, but couldn't get the courage to confess it. Though FAB 5 knew about it except Mukti.

Mission Aryaman Runaway Accomplished

Flashback (Before Leaving for CLUB)-

After Nandini's call Manik was extremely elated and told everyone to hurry up and get dressed as he didn't want to be late. FAB 5 were then left a bit perplexed but were happy to see the 'IMPROVED MANIK'.  While giving himself last look in the mirror he got a call from his dear friend Abhimanyu.

Manik- hey Abhi how are you, Long time... How was your shoot?

Abhi- Manik I am good and shoot was great. I just came 2 days back from Iceland. Hey, Manik I had called up Natasha to know where you are sup got to know you were in Delhi...Actually I have called you up for a favor Bro.

Manik- Abhi since when did you have to ask me for favors... you just tell me what I can do.

Abhi- Thanks Manik the track you had re-created for us of the old song, we were planning to put that in the movie and use it during promotions... We had signed up Soha and Viaan for it...Now, Viaan has been hospitalized and can't shoot...the entire crew is here in Delhi and we need to start the shoot tomorrow itself...Please, help me out.

Manik thought and knew he won't force him till it wasn't actually a big deal...

Manik - OK Abhi but just for you...

Abhi- Thanks Manik...Well, I'll send you all the details and ya your finances and everything my team will discuss it with Natasha.

Manik- Listen Abhi we are friends OK...remember our deal...just email me all the details and I'll be there for the shoot... See you tomorrow.

Manik informed FAB 5 about Abhimanyu's call and his problem. The production house had made reservations for Soha in the same hotel as FAB 5 and that's how Manik and Soha met. Soha as always invited herself to the club with FAB 5 and out of courtesy they couldn't say her 'NO'. All she did was try and get close to Manik which he completely disliked. But, today he was OK with Soha near him just to make Nandini jealous.

FAB 5 and Aryaman-

FAB 5 in college were a name every single soul was scared off and nobody messed with them. Over the time they just calmed down and were completely engrossed in their work. But, after a long time they got an opportunity to re-live their the old days. So,  the master planner Cabir was all set to take on their Target' and accomplish Mission Aryaman Runaway'... Aryaman had tried to stop Nandini to go to the bar counter but she denied and went herself. He was waiting for her on the dance floor but was later surrounded by FAB 5.. Aryaman had recognized them but couldn't understand anything and then Cabir signaled him to step out. Aryaman was clueless and confused.