CHAPTER 11: FACE-OFF!!

FACE OFF.....

Nandini reached near Bosco and stood in front of him...Bosco smiled seeing her...

Bosco- Hey Nandini...what are you doing here...sorry your friends...they are Losers...I always told you to be on my side... (he said that in a flirting tone)...

That was it for me and I went towards them and was about to speak when Nandini stopped me by her hand...I was dammm shocked and stunned... She just sarcastically smiled at Bosco and then looked straight into Bosco's eyes and then spoke with her one eyebrow up...

Nandini- Loser...Really Bosco...

(Bosco's victory smile was wiped off his face...he was stunned by her words...)

I couldn't move nor did anyone...They both kept looking into each other's eyes and no oof us knew what was happening...

BOSCO'S MIND (FLASHES)-

A FEW YEARS BACK -

ENGINEERING COLLEGE, ANNUAL COLLEGE WEEK...

Bosco was dancing and then had challenged the other group for a face-off...His group was winners of that face-off...they called their opponents Losers...A girl heard it, she was friend's with the group who had lost in the face-off... She was the main organizer of the fest...she kept her bag aside...and stopped Bosco...

"Loser...Really Bosco..."

Bosco- I'll love to get defeated by you beautiful... (he always flirted with her, but never succeeded...)

The next minute the girl pushed him a bit and the music started...

GIRL- Bring it on...(she had some confidence and fire in her...)

Bosco- Well, if you say so...

PRESENT-

Nandini snapped her fingers near Bosco's eyes...(he gets out of his thoughts)... Every single person there was zapped and trying to understand what were Nandini and Bosco communicating with their expressions... Bosco had a faint smile recalling things... and said something which left all of us stunned...

Bosco- Nandini...(with his eyes down and smiled looking around...) same fire...after soo many years...aaahhaaa...

Nandini didn't reply... Before Bosco could say something we are again amazed by Nandini's move... Nandini had pushed him a bit behind...His group members came a bit in front and then Bosco stopped them...

Bosco- guys its between us...don't step in...

Nandini- Bring it on...(she had some confidence and fire in her...)

Bosco- Well, if you say so...

BOSCO'S MIND (FLASHES)-

Bosco went first...and then passed to her to start...The girl started with her strong dance moves, her every moment was so powerful...her spins, her every hip-hop moment, locking and popping was impactful...she wasn't technically sound, but had power to break anyone with her moves...Bosco was surprised and was taking time to realise she was dam good...

PRESENT

I wanted to stop her from breaking down if in case she fails in the face-off...I managed to finally speak... "Nandini, you don't have to..."Nandini didn't reply me...She kept looking at Bosco who was having some water...She stretched her neck on both sides and then raised her hand interlocked in the air. And then got them down...she stretched her neck once again... rolled her shoulders once...