CHAPTER 14: KABHI KABHI....

KABHI KABHI....

I left Nandini's house with Cabir and Dhruv for my home and then Natasha called up me to inform that my parents had arrived. I took a reverse and started driving towards my parent's place. Cabir spoke.

Cabir- Uncle and aunty have come? You idiot you are telling us now... Bro, too much...

(Dhruv and Cabir looked at me a bit angrily..)

I was so happy to see them after such a long time and entered the house shouting at the top of my voice with excitement... "Dad, Mom..." Mom and Dad were there in their bedroom. "Dad... Mom...missed you so much..." I was so excited to see them, that I went and hugged them tightly...Cabir and Dhruv too hugged them... We all sat on the couch in their room... Mom again got busy in dressing up; she started wearing her jewelry..."Mom aap log ready hoke kaha ja rahe ho???"

Mom- How can you forget Manik, we pre-ponded our tickets because of Mr.Dalmiya's son's wedding... Akshay, your friend...Jiski Haldi ceremony aap attend karne gaye thy (she teased me and everyone started to laugh on me)...

I looked at my dad with a grumpy face. "Dad, seriously... too much...you told Mom also..."

Mom- Your Dad doesn't hide anything from me...And, yes you are coming too with us... There is a small get together; Reena has invited only close friends with their families. It's a small family sangeet for relatives and friends... So, you are coming with us too...And FAB 5 too... Go get ready guys and be there by 1:30 p.m... And, I won't hear excuses...

My mom informed that families of FAB 5 were coming too except Aliya's Dad as he was in USA..." Mom no ways...vaise bhi Aliya and Mukti are going for some shopping..." I was least interested in it...Dhruv got a message and he called Aliya...

Dhruv- Hey Aliya, where are you guys shopping??

Aliya- What shopping Dhruv, we can't go; we are still at Nandini's place.

Dhruv- What Nandini's place, is she fine???

Aliya- She's fine...voh Akshay called up and bahut sunaya usne hum sabko, that we aren't getting involved in his wedding at all... So, we all decided ki isse pehle he gets more upset with us, we are going for the ceremony at his place...we are almost ready and would leave for Akshay's place in 20 minutes. You guys reach directly there...

Dhruv- Ok... Cool then we'll see you there...

I was worried coz girls were planning shopping and they were still at Nandini's place...Hope she was fine..."What happened?? Is Nandini fine???"

Dhruv- Ha Manik...Aunty even we'll get ready... they would reach Akshay's place directly...

"Ok...(I felt relaxed...) Mom informed Dhruv and Cabir that their outfilts are in my room, she had asked Ramesh to get them....."Ok so what are we waiting for??? Mom we'll get ready in my room..."

Mom- Manik why are you getting ready ?? 2 minutes back you said you aren't coming with us???

I was looking here and there..."Mom you only said I have too and I can't give excuses..."

Mom- really? (She had a question mark and a teasing tone)

I was trying to hide my blush and my mom then said, "Boys, go get ready..." I chose a white Chinese collar shirt, black blazer and blue denims. I gelled my hair and came down and was all set to leave...I smiled when my mom came from behind and spoke.

Mom- Not bad, you all look really handsome... (Dad too joined)

(Cabir then narrated my morning 'door' conversation with Nandini to my parents...My parents were having a superb time laughing on me...)