CHAPTER 23 - Bin Tere...

BIN TERE...  

I ran to my room as my heart was beating at such a fast pace being so closed to Manik. I locked the room behind me and closed my eyes to realize what had just happened. I opened my eyes with a jerk as I just couldn't understand what happened to us, rather what happened to me. My phone beeped which took my attention away and there was a message by Manik-

"So Nandini you didn't answer my question...why did you come to my room and voh sab??"

I got  nervous seeing his message and just didn't know how to reply back. So I kept my phone on the side and laid on my bed with closed eyes. My phone again beeped with a message...

His this message got me panicked, it was so cold outside and here I was sweating due to Manik's messages.  I just didn't know to react to them and I replied back saying "I don't know what you are talking about... I am sleeping..."

He immediately replied "I have heard about Walking while one is asleep, but never heard of someone texting while sleeping...."

I looked around and wasn't able to gather myself, that stupid feeling inside me was just not leaving and here Manik's messages were making me so nervous so I switched off my phone. I said to myself "What have I done... I am such a stupid... I just went and kissed him." I closed my eyes and pulled the duvet so that I sleep and refrain any thoughts...

MANIK'S POINT OF VIEW-

I just couldn't believe that happened finally Nandini didn't step away, in fact she had kissed me. I kept smiling and went off to sleep feeling her touch on my cheeks.

8:30 a.m. , LIVING AREA

We all had reached the living area for breakfast as after that we had to leave for Pune and then to Mumbai. I was desperately waiting for Nandini to come, but somewhere I knew she must have been feeling a bit awkward. I asked Mukti and Aliya to go and check on her. But, then I saw she came out wearing a pair of blue jeans and a bit lose red t-shirt with just kohl and lip-gloss. She was fiddling with her fingers while walking and I just smiled at her innocence.

Mukti- Hey good morning Nandu... Your tea and toast is ready...

Nandini- Good morning...thanks...

She sat on a couch and began to sip tea with having her bread toast. I went and sat next to her making her freeze in her spot. She then from the corner of her eye looked at me and was about to get up. I quickly placed my hand on hers and behaved normally. I knew she was again shocked to see me holding her hand. I looked at her and smirked. She got a bit angry and tried to free her hand from my grip for sometime and then gave me an angry glare. I handed her teacup to her and I knew she was in a mute mode cursing me, but I hardly cared... "Have your tea..."

I smiled as she kept giving me angry glares. I loosened my grip on her hand and began to slightly caress her knuckles. I could feel her breath was stuck in her mouth with my touch and I was enjoying it. She again frowned at me with a pout which lured me think of  kissing  her that moment itself and I  made my grip on her hand again tight.  Sarah came and Nandini looked at me with pleading eyes and I left her hand.

Sarah- Hey Nandini your bag is packed? We'll put it in the car...

Nandini- yes...Sarah I'll just get it...

Everyone else had started to place their luggage in the cars and then I went to Cabir... "Cabir I'll be back...just take care around here...ok" Cabir knew my words and agreed. I had sent Mohan to get her bag and then I saw her coming out of her room I pulled her inside my room and closed the door behind us. She was startled to see me. I placed my both hands around her side and she protested...