CHAPTER 38: I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE...

I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE...

RISHABH RAICHAND : 29 years old... Rishabh was Nandini's elder brother and was the Regional Head of Financial Risk Management in a leading Finance Company. He used to travel a lot due to his designation, but his Princi was someone he loved more than his life. Rishabh always made sure his sister was comfortable wherever she went. His parents were more than happy to see the bond between their kids and were proud of them.

NOTE -

1. The Chapter  will tell you the 1st  Hurdle Manan faced together (On the music launch day Nandini left for London.) It was a time when Manik stood by Nandini and became her support system... The most important aspect of being a HUMSAFAR...

2. SHIVAMANI - he is one of the most famous Percussionist in the world. You may find him in almost all A.R.Rahman tours... He is also one of the fastest drummers and in this story he play's the GURU of CABIR.

3. MTV VM AWARDS : one of the most famous and internationally known music awards in the world. In the present track of this story FAB 5 are the first Indian band to open the awards night.

(PRESENT)

LOCATION : FAB 5 STUDIOS

FAB 5 were jamming with Alka Yagnik, Arijit Singh and Sonu Nigam for their upcoming performance at the MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS... It was for the 1st time that an Indian Band was performing the opening act of the night... There was lot of media coverage for their performance nationally and internationally...

But, FAB 5 had kept their performance under wraps... the other singers were also mum about their performance and how they were integrated in the performance...

Cabir was practicing with his Guru Shivamani, one of the best drummers in the world... He had a big responsibility of getting the percussions right as one wrong move by him could have made the entire act fall flat... Cabir was extremely tensed during his final track practice session...

Cabir- Mani Sir I can't get the speed, everything will fall if I don't give my best... (Almost in tears)...

Shivamani - Cabir, beta you are my best student... the world thinks I am the best drummer, but you are in the process of being the best now. Just focus and keep in mind that you are doing it for your India, for music, for all of us... (Cabir nodded) Good... now let's take the last part of the song again and you need to break 700 -720 single strokes in 60 seconds ok... I'll time you again... 1... 2...3...Go...

Cabir was practicing with Mani Sir and on the other hand the creative team of FAB 5 MUSIC LABELS was busy with chalking out the last minute changes in the track they had composed... MTV had given them the space of around 13-15 minutes for their act. Manik was adamant about a few creative changes and wasn't ready to step down... After lot of heated discussions they were ready with their track and compositions... They all gathered in the studio for their last rehearsal in India as they were leaving for London next afternoon.

The music arranger indicated the musicians to start and the Conductor of the act indicated Cabir to start... Followed by vocals of all singers with Alka Yagnik leading the female choir and, Arijit and Sonu were leading the male choir... The practice session went on for 9 hours until they were at peace they had rehearsed enough for the day... They all were exhausted and hence, made their way to the lounge section of the studio... Sonu Nigam, Alkaji and Arijit were having a chat about the dedication of FAB 5...