CHAPTER 12: SEARCH!!

I just couldn't hold myself back and told everyone to leave. "Guys i think you should leave, I'll check on Nandini..." Aryan stopped me.

Aryan - No ways we are not going anywhere leaving Nands...Now anger started to boil inside me... "Aryan, go home...girls hai saath...I'll check on Nandini...OK." I spoke to them as if I only had the right to decide things for Nandini... I left towards the exit and started looking for her, I asked the bouncer at the main gate...
"Hey, did you see a girl in black jumpsuit, red blazer in her hand???Abhi bahar aayi thi..."Bouncer- Manik Sir voh dance kiya jinhohne...too good thi voh...ha mene unhe parking ki taraf jate dekha...
"Ok, thanks..." I ran towards the parking area, but couldn't find Nandini there, i was getting tensed and i called her up, she didn't pick my call...That got me restless...And then FAB 5 came...

Cabir- Did you see her Manik??

"No yaar, i just hope she is fine..."
Dhruv- Bro, relax...hum dhund lenge usse...Let's split...Before we could decide on what to do we saw a gang of boys and girls coming out...

Group (One boy)- Oh my God, that face-off was something...that girl...gosh she was hot, dammm hot...Did you see her waist line...just left like grabbing it and i so wanted to kiss her...too hot to handle...

I lost my temper and went straight to that boy and held him by his collar..."How dare you say that about her...How dare you..." Cabir and Dhruv pulled me aside...

Cabir- Manik leave him...leave him...(then spoke to the guy) Dude, watch your words...and don't even think of messing with FAB 5...

Group (One boy)- Hey guys why you are getting worked up...look sorry...i just liked the way she danced...sorry bro...

Cabir and Dhruv took me away from there...

Cabir- Manik calm down... we need to find Nandini, so let's split...Aliya has called her driver...so we have 3 cars...Aliya, Mukti and Dhruv you guys go check on her flat and keep an eye on the way...Manik you look around here and mein aas pas logon se poochta hun...
Mukti- Manik what's her address?

I gave them the address and all of us made sure we had her photograph... I started to look for her everywhere, she had switched off her phone...where do we find her...i so wanted to be closer to her, i wanted see her, i wanted hold her, protect her... For next 30 minutes we kept looking for her and couldn't find her...I was angry with myself as I felt helpless...

Cabir - Manik, i checked around kisi ne usse nai dekha hai...Let's call Aliya...(he dialled her phone)...Aliya, Nandini aayi?

Aliya- No Cabir, we asked her watchman, she isn't back...i think we all will wait here in case she comes home...

Cabir- ok, bye...Manik, i think she should be around the club only...Let's check again...

Cabir and me again left and while searching we saw a girl sitting on a bench on the bus stop...I finally felt i could breathe...She was sitting there quietly...I told Cabir i'll speak to her...
Cabir- Bro, I'll inform everyone...also her friends...I am standing here...

I knew if I go and ask her something or sympathise with her, she'll definitely leave...Manik think, think what can make her talk...Then it struck me and a smile came on my face... I said to myself... "So, Miss Nandini you find me really good looking hhhmmm...but you forgot if you are aggressive, then i am more tough then you...tumhe toh pata hi hai..." I started walking towards her and without turning towards me...she spoke...
Nandini- Manik, please go...