CHAPTER 19: TRUTH OR DARE....

TRUTH OR DARE....  

After dropping Nandini home, me and Dhruv came back to my flat...I wished him good night and went to my room and changed to my tracks...For, the first time I had allowed a girl to be there and it had to be her, MY GIRL ...I sat on my bed and a smile crept on my face remembering that she was here and I could still derive her fragrance...

I lied down on the other side of the bed and touched the side where Nandini had slept...Then I saw Nandini was there and I touched her to feel her and she disappeared...I sat on the bed and was shocked I had started to imagine her now...I said to myself "God, this feeling...I won't let you go anywhere...You have to be with me Nandini forever..."

NANDINI'S POINT OF VIEW-

I was more content, more at peace to get myself back...I laughed on how FAB 5 got scared of me...And then I remembered Shanta Tai's words about Manik...I smiled...and then went off to sleep...

MANIK'S POINT OF VIEW-

After 4 days...

MANIK & FAB 5'S OFFICE-

The music launch preparation was on full swing, but we weren't happy with the Marketing strategy. It was our first venture to collaborate with a production house and we decided to take the music rights for the movie... It was a big decision...and this also involved the Brand Management, Marketing and PR skills...we really had to chalk out a firm strategy to make our step successful.

Natasha- Sir, we really need someone who is an expert in Marketing and Brand Management strategy...

Cabir- hhhmmm ok... Then why don't we hire someone for the job, I am sure there would be a lot of people who would be willing join us...(Cabir was worried, as it was a big hurdle)

"Cabir you are right...but, Cabir we need urgent help and the hiring process takes time..." Before I could speak ahead, Mukti spoke...

Mukti- Manik, Nandini how is she doing?

"Mukti Nandini??? "(I was confused why suddenly she asked about Nandini)..."Hold on Mukti we are having such an important discussion...and you wanna discuss other things...Please focus here..." I never mixed my professional and personal life...had it not been Nandini's name I would have been more pissed off...

Mukti- Manik relax...I was just trying to help you...

All of us looked at her with a confused expression..."Help?? Nandini...Mukti speak clearly..."

Mukti- Guys remember what she told us about her work???...She is an expert with Brand Management and Marketing...jo bhi tum yeh discuss kar rahe ho...Remember...(she looked at everyone)

Dhruv- Hhhmmm yes I remember she told she specializes in it...But...(he thought for a while and then smiled)...Mukti you are right...we should ask Nandini for her help...

Cabir- Well, not a bad idea...infact Nandini is a friend...Manik, I think we should discuss our problem with her..

Everyone was looking at me as I was thinking about the suggestion..."hhhmmm ok...But, you guys know na she isn't speaking to me (I got upset with that thought)...only if she is comfortable... we won't force her please." Cabir called up Nandini...

Cabir- Hi Nandini how are you? Listen we need your help...

Nandini- Hi Cabir I am good...bolo how can I help you?

Cabir- we need your advice...(Cabir explained the entire problem to her)...

Nandini- Ok... let's do one thing, just email me your presentations and other details...let me study them tonight...