CHAPTER 41 : THE DECISION...

Note -

This is the last part of the flashback and trust me when you will read it, you'll know that there was no mystery in the story and it was always in front of your eyes the reason for Manik and Nandini being away. It's just that the story was narrated in a different manner. I just hope you will keep giving me your support and motivate me.

Please read till the end so that you know every aspect of what had happened. After this chapter we'll only have the present track and the most awaited patch up too...

THE DECISION...  

After speaking to Aarav today, it made me feel that there is still a ray of hope. The dawn was about to come and I was standing in my room's balcony facing the entire city from there... I was leaning against the wall and my heart wasn't ready to accept that I heard Nandini's voice after so many months; she was angry on me ... How much I had missed all that in these 10 months.

Her anger was justified coz I took a decision that affected our lives... "Nandini I took that decision for you, coz I never wanted you to go through the pain I had been through in life... "

(FLASHBACK STARTS)

MANIK'S POINT OF VIEW-

After kissing Nandini again in broad daylight she cocooned herself in the warmth of my embrace and I engulfed her in my arms, which would never let her fall in life. We kept standing like that for sometime and then one of her colleagues came out to call her, as she had to sign a few papers...Nandini was finally free from the mess and yeah she finally got over with her job too. Everyone was hugging her and bidding her a goodbye, though they wanted to party but Nandini declined. Rishabh gestured that they would be leaving for home.

Nandini- Bhai, can't we all just hang out somewhere please... What say Manik?

Rishabh - we are going home... Come...

Nandini- but Bhai... Please...

Rishabh - (in a stern voice) Nandini, don't you get it...we are going home...

We both were looking at Rishabh with a blank expression and especially Nandini was a bit scared and startled. Rishabh always called Nandini 'Princi' and today he took her name, which was weird. He walked towards me...

Rishabh- Thanks Manik for the help. We'll take your leave. Let's go Nandini.

Nandini looked at me and I gestured her to leave with Rishabh. But, I got a bit restless and didn't know the sudden change of his behaviour. I headed towards my hotel and from last 3 hours I was trying to figure out what went wrong coz Nandini's phone was not reachable too. The blood in my veins was drying up and then I got Rishabh's message.

"We are leaving for Delhi tomorrow. Our flight is at 1:3o p.m. I need to speak to you both. Be there, Bye..." My agitated nerves were just giving me such a tough time now and just then Nandini called me...

Nandini - Manik sorry, I don't know why Bhai is behaving so weirdly with me. He had asked me to switch off my phone and took it from me. And just gave it back to me now. I don't know what the matter is... He always calls me Nandini only when he is angry with me...

I tried to comfort her and assured her that I would be there at the airport as I had also booked my flight for Mumbai. We kept talking and then I asked her to sleep.

NEXT DAY

LONDON- HEATHROW AIRPORT

I rushed to the airport and was a bit nervous to know about what Rishabh had to speak to us. Nandini and Rishabh were sitting in the lounge area and I went ahead to greet them. We all settled and the anticipation was killing Nandini and me.