CHAPTER 39-FAB 5: FRIENDS FOREVER...

NOTE -

1. SHANGRI-LA HOTEL is in THE SHARD, which is the tallest building of Europe.

2. THE LANGHAM HOTEL is one of the most famous hotels amongst celebrities and many of them stay here when they are in London.

3. The FAB 5 performance is in 3 sections... Please a humble request to listen to all the 3 parts as it took me a lot of time to think what would be appropriate Specially the part 2 and part 3... you'll surely like them... It's more based on music... PART 2 is my fav as i was present in that concert with my family and friends... It was outstanding and purely magical...

4. BANK is an area in London which is mainly known for its offices and is a posh location in London.

5. I know everyone has just seen Manik playing guitar, but here he will play something else too...Hope you'll like it...

6. Antony is Manik's chauffeur in London.

This chapter is extremely close to my heart and honestly, it was one the toughest parts till now for me to pen down... I was crying when i was penning some parts of it... It just made me realize how far we have came come in this story... Please, it's my humble request to hear all the songs where the links are mentioned, they tell you the underlying emotions... Please read till the end and I hope you will like it...

FAB 5: FRIENDS FOREVER...

PRESENT

LONDON AIRPORT

My legs didn't move an inch when we were about to sit in the car as every memory of this city came back to me... I had sweat beads on my forehead and my eyes were moist. I dropped the bag I had in my hand and brushed my face harshly with my fingers and stood there trying to stop my tears to make their way.

My parents came and side hugged me, I composed myself and gave a weak smile to them. We sat in the car and the drive to SHANGRI-LA HOTEL made me travel through the memories of the time I had spend with Nandini... As we crossed the Hyde Park and other lanes I could remember everything as if it had just happened yesterday and a smile crept on my lips.

Ridzi, Jij's, Samaira, Viaan and me were in the same car... Viaan was sleeping in my lap and had now finally got up from his slumber. I took him in my embrace and kissed his forehead. We had finally reached our hotel and were welcomed by the Awards Hosting Committee.

There was a reason why we chose to stay at this hotel for 3 days and then shift to THE LANGHAM HOTEL where other performers and their families were staying. We had booked the entire floor in THE LANGHAM for us and it was being arranged as per our requirements so we took SHANGRI-LA HOTEL to stay till then.

[MANIK'S ROOM at SHANGRI-LA HOTEL]