CHAPTER 27 : HOTE HOTE HOTE HOTE PYAR HOTA HAI...

NOTE - 

There are 2 songs in the link and i would request all the readers to hear it...Specially when it is mentioned that Manik would sing and, also the next time...Well,  for that you need to read till the end this time.

Introducing

Mr. Rishi Raichand: Mr. Raichand was an IAS Officer and with time he became one of the most important people in the central government. He was currently working in the Foreign Affairs Ministry as the Chief Head for the policies concerned with Europe and U.K .He was a man of principles and was respected a lot by everyone. Inspite of being so powerful he never misused his position.  He is a  very calm and patient individual. He is a  perfect husband and a perfect father of Nandini and Rishbah. His family was his backbone and he was very close to Nandini, his 'Princi' and she could never upset her father.

HOTE HOTE HOTE HOTE PYAR HOTA HAI...

NANDINI'S POINT OF VIEW-

Dad was sitting on the table and I hugged him while he was reading his newspaper. He knew it was me and kept his paper down.

Dad- finally my Princi is awake.... come sit and Navya you too...

We both sat and my Mom got coffee for us along with bread toasts.

Navya- Nandini you still have bread toasts and coffee...atleast once in a while change your habit...

I took a bite of it "Kyun iss mein problem kya hai..." My mom smiled seeing us busy with our bickering . My mom said something to dad through her eyes and I couldn't understand...

Mom - Princi, we wanted to know how did you find Aryaman???

I had completely forgotten about that moron as from morning Manik kept me busy with his talks. "Mom voh..." Before I could complete our landline began to ring. I sighed as it gave me some relief.  My mom went ahead to receive the call.

Mom- Hello Mrs.Khurana how are you?...why didn't you inform us before...no I understand it's not your fault...No, we are not...Thank you.

My eyes were fixed on Mom as to what happened and all bad thoughts came to my mind "did he say yes...no he can't...no..."

Dad- Seema what happened...what did they say??

Mom- Rishi, they are such strange people.... I mean pehle itna insist kiya ki Nandini ko jaldi bulaye Mumbai se...and now they said that Aryaman has a  girlfriend in New York and he wishes to marry her.... Thank god we didn't agree for this alliance, else how much pain our daughter would have gone through.

Dad - Seema relax, well it's good we got to know it before it was late ... Aryaman said what he feels and our Princi is safe now.  You are  OK Princi ?... Princi we are very sorry beta...

I could sense the disappointment in their voice and was somewhere feeling guilty, maybe Aryaman lied because of me. "Dad please don't say sorry...and I am fine..." I kissed my dad's cheek and then my Mom's. "Mom, by the way when is Rishabh coming to Mumbai?? He's so bad... I am in India and he doesn't have time for me..."

Mom- he will reach the day you reach Mumbai...chill...

"Mom he better does...you know that I have only two weeks and then  I need to head back to London... remember I am on a client project."

Mom- Princi why don't you take a job in India now...I mean till when are you going to live their alone... Come home sweetheart... 

"Mom, I can't leave my work like that .... (I sighed) OK fine, I'll think about it... but, still I have to go back once..."