CHAPTER 25 - MANIK : Ssh, ssh, shh, sshh, shh...

MANIK : Ssh, ssh, shh, sshh, shh...

Nandini- hello you whatever your name is... why are you staring at me???

Aryaman- no...no nothing like that... (Cleared his throat)...

Aryaman thought to himself " Mom said she is a soft spoken girl, doesn't drink, has no affairs...then why is she being rude... and Vodka...there is something fishy... I need to find out..."

Nandini- Mr. I don't have the entire day to waste on you...I know you wanted to meet a SATI-SAVITRI type girl... sorry dude I am not one... 

She gave a sarcastic smile to him and sipped the water in her vodka glass.

Aryaman- Well I am no RAM to get a SITA... in fact I am happy you aren't those typical serial girl... it looks like you aren't interested in marrying me... I mean you can say No...But, I won't Nandini... where is the hurry...let's meet again...how about going clubbing tonight...

Nandini was shocked to hear that, her own game went off for a toss. But, she didn't show it to Aryaman. She knew she can't say No to her parents, it has to be Aryaman who has to say No and she composed herself again.

Nandini- why should I go with you anywhere...Look don't try your smartness ok...You better say No and go back...

Aryaman- (leaned a bit forward on the table) are you scared...well if that isn't the case, then let's meet tonight...and ya don't worry about your parents I'll speak to them... 

He had a wicked smile on his lips and then he relaxed back on his chair. Nandini gave him an angry glare and Aryaman smirked back...

Aryaman-  cool...I'll pick you up at 9 p.m...

Nandini- No thanks... I'll come with Navya on my own... can we leave now 

She gave him a stern smile and then got up to leave. She was fuming with anger because of Aryaman, but suddenly she felt as if Manik was around and her heart skipped a beat.  Aryaman was now sure she was putting up the act purposely. He smiled and then left behind Nandini. Manik was about to get up and punch Aryaman but FAB 5 stopped him from creating a scene. Navya too went when Nandini left...

Cabir- Manik don't get hyper... now even Nandini is also on our side...  we'll see Aryaman at the club in OLD FAB 5 STYLE...

Manik's anger calms down a bit and the rage inside him to smack Aryaman was a bit mellowed by Cabir's words. They all left for their rooms, but Manik excuses himself as he wanted to see if Nandini was fine.

MANIK'S POINT OF VIEW-

I was happy to see that Nandini wasn't interested in him and a ray of hope that I had was now brighter. I was a bit shocked to see the actress inside her and must say she was brilliant. But what made anxious was the fact that she was going clubbing with that jerk. I said to myself " I have to keep that jerk away from My Nandini..." I saw Nandini was in deep thoughts when she went back to her parents. Aryaman had convinced her parent's so easily that he wanted to take Nandini out tonight and her so-called 'strict mom' readily allowed her. I had then realized he won't back-off so easily.

NANDINI'S POINT OF VIEW-

8:00 p.m., Nandini's Home

I was feeling a bit weird as why I felt Manik was somewhere around me in the hotel. I had felt him that time and said to myself "Bappa, what's happening...why am I feeling Manik everywhere now.....how is it possible that stupid is in Mumbai... couldn't he come for me...hhhuhhh...Bappa, what if he doesn't feel the same way I do..." I wanted to know whereabouts of Manik and also if he was still angry with me so, I decided to call Dhruv...