AUTHOR'S NOTE

TOWER BRIDGE, LONDON

I  was having my dinner at a restaurant just by the TOWER BRIDGE where this story had started... I still can't believe that I am writing a story about 2 individuals and that to a story based on emotions, love and trust... Honestly, if someone would have told me a few years back that one day I will pen down such a story I would have laughed out loud. Love story would have been the last thing I would have ever scribbled coz I have never read a romantic novel in my life, I am the most unromantic person I guess ....

It's been such a beautiful journey that I couldn't stop myself from drafting this small Writer's Note expressing myself ... Life is strange, I just started scribbling one night some flashes of images and thought of posting it on a  forum without any expectations... I had thought that I am just doing it randomly and will stop after a couple of chapters, but I don't know why I just kept on going. I didn't wish to write this story as I had done in past with my other stories, coz somewhere I felt that I should keep it simple and narrate it in a way that each one of us can read and feel the emotions...

I wanted the characters to be real. My main emphasis was on having the character of Nandini come across as a strong woman and someone who can deal with problems on her own. She is a woman with strength and courage, yet has that emotional side to her that she keeps to herself....

The character of Manik had required a lot effort from my side in terms of adding layers to his personality and make him come across as a celebrity who had his own set of failures, ups and downs and yet have a positive perspective towards life after meeting Nandini. I tried my best to make him come across as a down to earth individual. The other aspect of his life is his family and FAB 5. I hope you all liked the bond of FAB 5 & Malhotra Family...

The character of Aarav was difficult to narrate coz it really needed a lot of checks while writing it. I am glad you all liked his character and his daughter Little Nandu...

Lot of readers always comment about the start of this story and mention its different, I agree indeed it is... I am extremely thankful to you all for appreciating and accepting such a different start to a story and liking the story ahead... Manik and Nandini met each other in the most difficult times of their lives coz they were destined to meet that night.

Coming to the present track we will soon witness Nandini's view point, her feelings and it will have a subtle message for all... I was asked for her view point by many and i had kept it reserved for the coming chapters on a different forum... I know there were many shortcomings in my writing and today I apologise for it.

Please do comment regularly so that I  can know your thoughts and also feel free to ask questions if you have regarding characters.

It would be great if you all could share with me any personal memory of yours which made you smile in life. I am sure we all have experiences to share. Please feel free to do so now or anytime...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and affection... Words would not be enough to Thank you all... And yes I wanna Thank silent readers too coz even if they don't vote or comment, yet they spend their time to read the story. I hope you all too will share your thoughts some day...

I will be waiting to read your experiences soon. I will update the chapter asap... And yes, I always reply to every reader so you can always check my reply for your comments...

Looking forward to your comments and votes.

Regards
Your Writer