CHAPTER 18: NANDINI'S HITLER MODE :)

NANDINI'S HITLER MODE :)

It has been rightly said the person who is closest to you and has hurt you, is the one who can heal you. Only Aarav knew what could heal Nandini and help her to be the same 'OLD GIRL', whose behavioral traits were transferred by BAPPA in Junior Nandini. BAPPA made sure Aarav was not deprived of Nandini's love and care, his reason of existence was now his little Junior Nandu. After that beautiful night of re-union everyone headed back to Manik's flat. Nandini's heart was finally healed after meeting the Junior Nandini as if the baby's touch had magic.

She went to Manik's room and changed herself into something comfortable. She then got her diary and started to pen down after ages. She had touched her diary after almost 3 years to write something and then, finally MANIK MALHOTRA, FAB 5, Sanjana and her other friends found their way in her diary. But, the most special place was obviously for JUNIOR NANDU, the baby who resembled her.

Nandini emailed her office that she would be working from home for next day and finally after so many days she had slept well. All this while Manik was quietly observing Nandini while she was writing her diary. He saw the calmness on her face while she was sleeping and his heart was content. He switched off the lights and then went to sleep on the couch in the living area and sleep engulfed him while thinking about Nandini.

MORNING - 8:30 a.m.

A new day, a new beginning for some beautiful relations waiting for all. Nandini got up and went to freshen up as she had to start working from 10:00 a.m. so had plenty of time before at her disposal. She went to the kitchen after hearing Shanta Tai's voice, an old lady who take care of the house.

"How are you?" Nandini asked while giving her a gentle smile. Shanta Tai was shocked to get so much respect from Nandini and said, " I am ok Ma'am, do you need something?" Nandini chuckled after understanding from her expression that she was a bit taken aback and said, " Well no, actually today I am planning to make breakfast for everyone and maybe you could help me. And ya, please don't call me Ma'am, infact please call me by name or any endearment you could think off...." Shanta Tai was amazed by Nandini's maturity and warmth. She slightly nodded her head in appreciation and gave Nandini a heartfelt smile. 

While shuffling things on the kitchen platform she asked Tai if everyone liked parathas and Tai nodded her head in approval. Nandini then started off by getting things she needed to make the breakfast and meanwhile she asked Tai to wake up everyone.

Tai got tensed and said, "Beta, (Daughter) aap mujhe koi bhi kaam de dijiye betaji, inn baccho ko nai uthaungi... (give me any work I'll do it but I won't go and wake these kids up...)"Nandini understood and then asked her to chop coriander and peel the boiled potatoes for her dish. Nandini went to the bedroom where Cabir and Dhruv were sleeping and asked them to wake up.

Nandini's voice was a bit strict and said, " guys get up..." But, Cabir and Dhruv were extremely lazy and muttered in their sleep, "Nandini please let us sleep... please...." When they didn't hear anything from her, they suddenly sat on their bed with wide eyes and stared at her. Nandini had a cold and strict voice while she spoke, "you have 30 minutes to get freshen up and to reach the dining table...fast..." Once she left their bedroom she had a sly smile on her face and quickly masked it with  a serious expression.

 She then  went to wake up Mukti and Aliya too and told them to get ready in 30 minutes. Well, she was being difficult as she knew they had a meeting at 12:30 p.m. regarding the music launch for their upcoming movie. Natasha had called up on the landline as none of them picked up their phone's and had informed her. Nandini then crossed Manik, but didn't wake him. Nandini's threatening tone was enough for FAB 5 to rush and great ready.