CHAPTER 28 : N&M...

N&M...  

We all were looking at Nandini and then I saw tears meandering down her cheeks when she again hugged Navya . I knew in it she was happy.  Bosco hugged both his friends... I just kept looking at her and was feeling content and then Cabir placed his hand on my shoulders. I looked at him, my friends had got emotional after seeing me in tears...

Cabir- Manik I am so happy... you deserve it... your wait is over Bro...

The crowd was still cheering for us and then Nandini looked around her, but didn't look at me. I knew she was feeling shy and before I could go near her she smiled keeping her eyes down and started running. Everyone called her "Nandini..." and Navya assured us that she'd see her. My eyes were fixed on her while she was running and then she stopped. She turned slightly back and smiled with her eyes still down. I was completely bowled over by her shy nature and understood her state. I just smiled and my eyes followed her till she was out of my sight. Bosco then came and hugged me.

Bosco- Congrats Manik... let's take a break for 20 minutes and then resume the shoot..

He had understood I needed time to compose myself. We all went inside my vanity van.

Aliya- Manik, why didn't you stop her??

"Aliya, she was feeling shy and a bit overwhelmed...  I mean everything happened so quickly... so, you know... infact I am still feeling it's all a dream....." I placed my hands on my jaw line and was smiling. I took a deep breath and spoke "Guys finally...I... I still don't believe what just happened... it's the best.... best moment of my life..."  I looked at all my friends and then tears again made their way on my cheeks.... " guys did you see her.... Mukti she hugged me..." I was getting short of words to express myself. " Dhruv... Nandini, the girl I thought would never be mine remember I told you...she.. she hugged me Bro... Aliya you saw na she was happy, that glow on her face...she somewhere accepted me..." Everyone understood my emotional state and how I felt... Cabir held my both arms and turned me to face him.

Cabir- Manik we all know what you are feeling and trust me it's all real...she really likes you Bro...she does... congrats...

I hugged him tightly and started to cry venting my emotions. I knew it was real... They all again hugged me and calmed me down. After a few minutes I finally composed myself and Mukti spoke...

Mukti- Manik...I have never seen you crying like this...she really means a lot to you right ...so guys this calls for a celebration...

Dhruv- of course it does...but Manik still needs to wrap up his shoot... sup we should wait...

Everyone agreed and I went to ready again. The setting boy came and informed that the shot was ready. I went for my shot and started rehearsing again with Soha. She seemed upset with me and I knew the reason.I took a break for 2 minutes and went to Cabir..."Cabir listen...can you..."

Before I could complete FAB 5 spoke together...

FAB 5- yes Manik Malhotra...Nandini is fine and has reached home.

I smiled and then went for my shot. It was hard for me to concentrate on the shoot as my entire focus was on Nandini. But, I knew I had to finish my work ASAP for everyone else. We wrapped up the shoot 1:10 a.m. I went to my vanity van and saw FAB 5 chilling...

Aliya- Hey Manik, done with the shoot finally...

"Yes finally..."I went ahead to freshen up. I was wearing my shoes when Dhruv asked me...