Secret Revealed?

Alyssa Pov

I'm sitting at my usual spot and Maddie went with Soul and Black Star who are waiting for the new transfer to arrive. Stein-sensei is our new teacher and all he discussed about is dissecting. Students are starting to crowd a window and a student suddenly yelled.

"Sir! Maddie, Black Star, and Soul are having a fight with a boy with a black suit. The new student I guess." He yelled and Stein-sensei sighed and sat by his chair and used it like a vehicle. Even if he's a teacher he's still childish.

"Maka, Tsubaki, and Alyssa, follow me." He said and we followed him out. I'm dead I'm so so dead! They'll know who I am! We stopped in front of the three idiots with the black-haired boy with white sanzu lines at the other part of his hair and watched them fight. That boy is pretty good at fighting. I gotta admit it. I think that's Lord Death's son. He does have sanzu lines.

"Alyssa, you know Maddie am I correct?" Stein-sensei asked and I nodded

"Hmm......you're her partner as well am I correct?" He asked again and I hesitantly nodded.

"Wait, it means.....you're the two star technician we've been hearing about!?" Maka asked loudly and I sighed.

"Why do you have to reveal it?" I asked while crossing my arms

"We can't take it anymore. Letting you get bullied by one star technicians. They should know who you are." Stein-sensei explained and the three idiots kept on fighting the boy with a black suit.

Maka Pov

I can't believe it! All this time she's that two star technician we've been hearing about!? She's always bullied for Pete's sake! I'm so fangirling right now! Maddie never told us who her partner is because she said that her meister doesn't like to be known. I wonder how strong she is? She seems really nice when she's smiling but that's the problem. She's NOT smiling at all.

We kept on watching the fight and the boy suddenly yelled

"SOUL RESONANCE!"

His guns transformed into big guns attached in his arms and hit the three idiots. We sighed and walked up to them. I Maka chopped Soul.

"What was that for!?" He yelled while rubbing his head.

"You're such an idiot!" I yelled back.

Alyssa Pov

I walked towards Maddie and helped her up. She was about to thank me when I kicked her head down. She slammed to the floor. Leaving a medium sized hole in it. Serves you right.

"IDIOT! MY IDENTITY IS REVEALED BECAUSE OF YOU! IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT! YOU THINK I'LL LIVE IN PEACE NOW!?" I yelled at her. She stood up and looked at me then yelled back at me.

"WHO SAID IT'S MY FAULT!? AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU NEVER LIVED IN PEACE AT ALL!" She yelled back

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD ME EARLIER!? I SAID IT'S YOUR FAULT!" I yelled back. We kept on arguing but calmed down after some time. She finally apologised.

"Fine, Gomenè." She apologised and I looked at her. She got the message that I forgave her and smiled then side-hugged me. We looked at the others and I sighed.

"So, he's Death the Kid?" I asked while pointing at the boy with the suit who kept on rampaging about him being garbage and all. OCD maybe?

"Yep!" Maka said cheerfully. Lord Death suddenly appeared. Knew it. Lord Death's son. How surprising! (note the sarcasm)

"Yo! Hello! Hi!" He greeted us.

"I came here because it's my son's first day." He continued and we nodded.