Leaving?

Alyssa Pov

I wore my mint green v-neck shirt, denim shorts that reached pass my knees, grey amd green under armour shoes, and my mint green fingerless gloves. Soul and I will have a little basketball rematch. I sighed and tied my hair into my normal ponytail. I picked up my phone and wallet then put it in my pocket. I wore my bracelet and walked outside my room. I told Maddie that I'll have a little rematch with Soul and went to the court. I saw Soul shooting the basketball and I clapped to get his attention. He turned around and saw me. He smiled then picked up the basketball. I walked towards him and smiled.

"Never thought you'll wear clothes other than black, white, and grey." He said and I chuckled

"It's laundry day. All my black, white, and grey clothes are being washed by Liz and Maddie." I explained and he chuckled then kissed my cheek.

"Okay. Rules, first one to score 20 points wins. No using of any powers or your hoverboard. And lastly good sportsmanship." He explained and I chuckled

"Who said I'm a sore winner?" I asked and he chuckled

"Okay. That bet. If I win you'll buy me pizza and you'll remove your gloves for only me to see and if you win I'll buy you a grande and red velvet cake." He said and I nodded. I placed my phone and wallet at the bench beside Soul's phone and wallet. We started playing and I think he has been practicing because he is far better than the last time we played.

(Timeskip)

The game is set. 20-15. I lost!

"I won!" Soul cheered and I chuckled.

"Good game Evans." I said and he smiled at me then kissed my cheek.

"So, let's head at my place and I'll order that pizza." I said and he nodded. I picked up my phone and wallet then sighed.

"You've been practicing aren't you?" I asked and he smirked

"Maybe." He said while wiping his forehead with his towel.

"Did you bring an extra shirt?" I asked and he nodded.

"All right. Let's go." I said while wiping my forehead using my towel. We walked to the mansion and I opened the door. I saw Kid rampaging about the painting being asymmetrical. I moved the painting and he stopped rampaging.

"Aly! Thank you!" He exclaimed while hugging me and I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. Soul's here." I said while pointing to Soul and Kid nodded. I led Soul up to my room and I sighed then closed the door. I laid my phone and wallet at my bedside table and I pulled out a blue shirt and mint green leggings from my closet.

"I'll just go change." I said and he nodded. I went inside my personal bathroom and changed into my fresh clothes. I untied my hair and brushed it with my hair brush. I took off my gloves as the deal said. I sighed then put my clothes to the basket where I put my dirty clothes. I opened the door and I exited my bathroom. I saw Soul wearing an orange shirt and brown shorts that reached pass his knees. I sat at the edge of the bed and opened my phone then dialed the pizza place.

"What flavor do you want?" I asked while facing him. He sat beside me and thought about it. I placed my gloves at the bedside table.

"All cheese flavor." He said and I nodded. I ordered the pizza and hang up when the pizza dude finished my order. I sighed while putting my phone back at the table and laid on my bed.

"You all right?" Soul asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just......." I trailed off

"Just what?" He asked while pulling me up and made me sit.