Secret?

Alyssa Pov

(After three days)

Arachne just told me to go and beat up the death scythes so I went to DWMA and did as command even though I don't want to. I walked to the entrance while sighing and saw the death scythes waiting for me to arrive. Now that's easier than I thought. Maka and the others are behind them with bandages wrapped on theif arms and legs. They also have band-aids on their faces. I really injured them. Hehe my bad.

"Alyssa...."Soul said and I avoided his gaze. Spirit turned into death scythe and Stein held him. Azusa turned into her rifle form and Sid used her. Justin used his blades. Marie changed her hand into the hammer like thing. They all charged at me and I jumped and hit Stein with my foot. I grabbed Marie and used her as a shield to block Sid's attacks. She got shot and I kicked her towards Sid. Justin tried cutting me but I jumped and summoned my scythe then hit him multiple times. Stein and Sid charged in different directions and I ducked so they hit each other. I tripped them and I jumped away.

"Alyssa! Why are you doing this!?" I heard Crona asked and I walked up to him and whispered something.

Crona, I'm pretending. I have to know everything about Arachne. Tell Soul that I changed. I'll be back when it's time, when I know their plan. Don't tell anyone or Lady Medusa will kill you. When I stopped whispering try to look scared. I need to cut you but only a bit. Ok?

I whispered and I heard a faint ok. I pulled away and he looked scared. The others looked at me and I glared a soft glare. Soul saw this and looked at me with his ruby red eyes. I cut Crona by the arm and cut the Death scythes a bit. I headed back to Arachne's lair. I went to her web and she's smiling at me.

"What did you say to Crona?" She asked

"I tried convincing him but he said he'll stay there. I cut him instead." I said and she smiled and nodded

"You're dismissed. Good job. Tomorrow we will invade them." She said and I nodded and headed to my room.

Soul Pov

When Alyssa looked at us I caught her looking at me with sorry eyes. I knew it. I'm not hallucinating. She's doing this for a reason. The real Alyssa will never hurt Crona. The Death scythes joined us inside the clinic since they need medical attention as well. I sighed and just went to sleep. Alyssa, when will you drop the act?