Relatives?

Alyssa Pov

I woke up to someone breathing behind my neck. I looked down and I saw Soul's arm around me tightly. I turned around and saw him still sleeping. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I gotta admit that. I like him. I sighed and laid on his chest. I knew he won't wake up sooner or later. I just sighed and slept again.

Aly's Dream

Blood. Blood is everywhere. I looked at my hands and it's full of blood. I saw Maka and the others' bloody body. Soul....where is he?

"It's all your fault." I heard someone said. I turned around and saw Soul.

"S-Soul." I stuttered

"You killed them! All of them! It's all your fault!" He yelled and attacked me.

End Dream

"Aaaaggghhh!" I screamed and sat up. I panted heavily. Tears flowing down my eyes. I saw Soul sitting beside me looking worried.

"Aly, what's wrong? Are you all right?" He asked worriedly and I panted

"I-It's just a d-dream." I stuttered while gripping my hair tightly.

"Hey, hey, it's all right. I'm here." He comforted while hugging me. I started to calm my breathing.

"It's all right. I'm here." He comforted and I stopped crying. I finally calmed down and I hugged him tighter.

"What's the dream?" He asked

"N-n-nothing." I said and he pulled away. He wiped my tears away and held my shoulders.

"It's not nothing if you cried." He said seriously.

"You might feel better if you tell me." He continued.

"B-b-blood. Everywhere. Maka and the others........dead bodies. Y-you kept on yelling that i-it's all my f-fault." I stuttered and he cupped my cheeks. I looked at him and saw him staring at me. He suddenly smirked at me and hugged me again. He's so warm.

"Don't worry. I'm not like that. No one will die." He reassured me and I nodded hesitantly.

"You all right now?" He asked and I nodded. I pulled away and reached for my gloves but Soul beat me to it.

"What are you doing?" I asked him in confusion

"Don't wear it yet." He said while placing it back to the bedside table but a little farther where I can't reach it at my place.

"Why?" I asked him again while looking at him.

"You always wear these gloves. It would be a good change to remove it for a while." He said

"But I already removed it. For 9 hours."

"Just one more hour." He said and I sighed.

"Fine." I said and someone knocked on the door.

"Aly! Soul!" I heard Maka call. I was about to answer when Soul covered my mouth and shushed me.

"I guess they're still asleep." We heard Maka walk away. Soul sighed and uncovered my mouth.

"What was that for?" I asked

"I don't wanna go out yet." He said and I just nodded.

"Soul, can I see the cut you had when you first battled Crona at Italy?" I asked and he looked away

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked and I nodded. He took his shirt off and I saw a really big stitch going from his shoulder to his torso. I widened my eyes and touched the stitches. He flinched a bit and I just kept on tracing it.