Boyfriend?

Alyssa Pov

I woke up and looked around. I looked up and I saw Soul staring at me.

"Hey" he whispered while tightening his grip on my waist.

"Hey" I whispered back and closed my eyes.

"You all right?" He asked and I nodded

"Yeah. I'm fine. Can you release me for a sec?" I asked and he smirked

"Nah. You're so warm." He joked and I chuckled

"Yeah right." I said and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Soul sat up as well and repeated my action.

"I'll go downstairs." I said while standing up but her grabbed my wrist.

"Later. It's still early." He said while pointing to the clock. It's 6:30. I nodded and sat at the bed.

"So, where do you wanna go later?" He asked me

"Let's just walk around the city." I said and he nodded.

"Hey, wanna know a secret?" He asked while sitting up. I faced him with a grin.

"Do tell" I said and he smirked

"I saw Maka going on a date with someone last week. He's a weapon though." He said and I chuckled

"Little Maka is growing up" I said and he laughed. He pecked my cheek and I smiled.

"Soul, I'm hungry can we go down now?" I whined and he smirked.

"Fine" he said and I grinned. We walked downstairs and I went to the kitchen. I made some pancakes for myself. Soul is at the living room, relaxing by the sofa. I finished my pancakes and placed it in a plate and poured some strawberry syrup. I started eating while looking at my food. I know Medusa will go on with the plan and kill us. What will happen? Is the dream a normal one or is it a vision? Aggghhh! This is so frustrating. Arachne's soul is kind of odd. It didn't taste like a witch's soul. I was so deep in my thoughts when I didn't notice that I kept on stabbing my food. Someone sat across from me but I didn't bother looking. Medusa. If only I killed her already. Atleast Arachne's gone. That's a lesser problem. But what if she's atill alive? Her soul.

"Aly!" I heard someone shout and it snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at who it is and I saw Soul.

"Huh? What is it?" I asked while taking a slice on my pancake and ate it.

"You do know that pancakes aren't alive, right?" He joked and I chuckled.

"Yeah." I said and ate my pancakes again.

"Where's my food?" He asked

"Make it yourself." I said with a smirk.

"I don't wanna." He whined while leaning at his chair.

"From what I recall, you're a pretty good cook yourself." I said and he chuckled.

"That's not the topic here." He said

"That's the exact topic here." I said and he chuckled again. He suddenly got a fork and took two of my pancakes.

"Hey! That's mine!" I said while trying to take my pancakes back but he kept on taking it away from me. I just sighed and ate the pancakes that he left. He chuckled and took a plate then started eating the pancake he stole from me.

"You're just lucky." I said while looking away.

"Awww. Little Aly got mad?" He teased and my eyebrows twitched. This boy. You're lucky I like you.