Where do you think you're going?

(Three days later)

Destroyer Pov

I made up my mind. I'll escape this place and go with Soul and the others. I need help. I sneaked at the halls and trued escaping from the window bit mother caught me.

"Where are you going, dear?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"I-I uhmm......" I need to stop being a coward. I stood up straight and looked at her with a cold look.

"I'm going to find answers. I need to know my past. The people from DWMA knows me." I said

"Hmm? You met friends? How nice. But you're not going anywhere." She said and a man with red hair and dark blue eyes held me.

"You're not my mother! You kidnapped me!" I yelled

"You'll remember nothing once this is over, dear." She said and I blacked out.

Soul Pov

We went back to Death City the day before yesterday and reported to Lord Death. Dreya brain washed Aly. That's why she doesn't remember anything. I held the soul necklace Aly bought for me. I'm always wearing it. Her promise.

Flashback~~

"I want to make it special." She said and I looked at her.

"I promise that I will always love and fight for you no matter what." She promised and I smirked.

"I promise to always protect you and be there for you." I promised and she smiled.

Flashback end~~

Aly. What she said after that. It's been bugging me. It's worrying me.

Flashback~~

"You do know that being my boyfriend, it's gonna be hard." She said and I kissed her head.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'll always do things you don't always agree with." She said and I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion and she stopped leaning her head on my head.

"I'm always willing to sacrifice myself at danger. You know I might die any day." She said while looking down at her moving feet.

"Blaze, don't say that, please. You're not gonna die easily. We still need to do things in the future." I said and she glanced at me. I'm staring right at her face. I don't want her to die early.

"Promise me. When you're fighting, do your best to live, please." I pleaded and she smiled.

"I promise." She promised and I smiled then lifted her head. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

Flashback ends~~

The gang and I went to the classroom and saw Ox and his group.

"Hi, Maka, Kid, Tsubaki, Black Star, Soul, Liz, Patty, Maddie, Molly." He greeted and we just nodded. We're not in the mood to talk. We sat at our original place and just stared at the black board.

"Hey, uhmm Soul?" I heard a girl call and I looked up. It's Flow.

"Oh, hey Flow." I said and she blushed madly. She started playing with her fingers and I looked at her with a blank face.

"Ehh, uhmm, would you......like.....to....uhm.......hang out with me.......later after school?" She invited. She's asking me out. No. I can't cheat on Aly. Sure she's not here but cheating on her is not cool. Just because she's not here doesn't mean I can goof off with another girl.

"Gomenè Flow. I already have a girlfriend." I said and she looked at me with wide eyes. She doesn't know that Aly's my girl? Ehh. That's so uncool.

"Uhmm.....okay......who is she?" She asked

"Alyssa." I said. I'm not using her nickname since she doesn't know her second name.

"O-oh." She stuttered and I looked back at the black board. Stein went inside and started discussing. This is the first time he ever discussed. All he taught about is dissecting and the duel arts.

(Timeskip)

All of us went to the cafeteria to get lunch and all of us ate in silence. Crona is keeping his mouth shut as well. He cares for Aly. She's the reason he's here for crying out loud. I just poked my food and stared at it. I'm not hungry. I glanced at the soul necklace Aly bought for me and it made me smile a bit.

"Soul?" I heard Maka call and I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked while looking at my food.

"Where did you get that necklace?" She asked while pointing to the necklace and the others looked at me.

"It's from Blaze." I answered and I can tell she nodded.

"Why do you ask?" I asked back

"Nothing. It's just, I saw a necklace Destroyer is wearing with the similar design as yours." She said and I looked up.

"Then we have proof that she's Blaze!" I said and the others smiled.

"All we need to do is regain her memories and she'll be back." Kid said and we nodded except for Crona who looks confused.

"Destroyer?" He asked and Maka explained what happened at Japan. When we met Destroyer or should I say, Aly. I finally have the energy to eat my food and I started eating. Aly. We'll get you back. No matter what.

Alyssa Pov (she remembers everything now)

I'm in a black room. Nothing else. It's all pitch black. I looked down and saw myself wearing a plain black nightgown and white leggings. Atleast I have leggings. I don't have any shoes. I don't have my bracelet. Wait. I raised my hand to my neck and felt a cold metal. I looked down and saw the necklace Soul gave me. Thank goodness. I looked around and a screen suddenly appeared. I looked at it and saw mother in it. Mother? No. She's not my mother. It's Dreya. Such a liar. What does she want with me? My blood? Power?

"Stand up" she said and the screen moved. Wait, the screen are my eyes! How do I get out of here? It's like I'm stuck in my mind. I need to do something before I hurt my friends. Or DWMA. My family.

"Follow me." Dreya said and the screen started going up and down. It means my body is walking. We stopped in front of a door and Dreya opened it.

"Time to pay a little visit on your friends dear." She said and continued walking with my body following. Oh no. We're going to DWMA. No. I need to do something. Before I hurt them. I need to make my brain remember. But how? I can't do anything. There's nothing in here. Just me, the screen, and darkness. Soul, Maddie, Kid, Molly, Maka, Black Star, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty. Please be careful.

Soul Pov

School is over and the group and I walked to the death room. Ox and his group are with us as well. Lord Death called us for some important news. We knocked on the door then entered. My head is lowered but I can still see what's in front of me. We walked up to Lord Death who is looking frustrated beside his mirror.

"You called us, father?" Kid asked and Lord Death looked up and saw us.

"Heya! Yes. I called all of you. It's about Aly." He said and my head shot up.

"What is it? What happened?" I asked

"Calm down Soul. She's unharmed but there have been some brain washing." He said and I widened my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Flow asked

"It means she got brain washed." Kid said.

"Mhm. We need to make her remember. Something special will do." Lord Death said and we nodded. Stein and Spirit suddenly rushed inside.

"What is it, Stein, Spirit?" Lord Death asked.

"Dreya." They both said and we rushed otaide to the entrance. We saw Dreya and the person I love the most.

Alyssa.