Prologue

A/N:
     Most of the images in this story will be from a Starkit's Prophecy animation on YouTube. I don't own these images, and they belong to Moonkitti.

~§~

     It was a beautiful night on the grounds of StarClan. In a small clearing in the forest, cats with star-filled pelts gathered around a crystal clear pool. They all eagerly looked into it, and as they did so a dark, bluish gray she-cat's face hovered over the surface. Her ice blue gaze stared into the depths of the pool, and she looked up with her bright eyes.

     "There is a prophecy!" she announced to the others. "It goes: Out of the darkness, Stars will come and get rid of the evil Tiger and Holly."

     "It must be about Starkit!" a handsome white tom said, with eyes the color of sunbaked sand. "She's going to save the forest!" The white tom then looked at a golden tabby, who was standing next to Bluestar.

     "She has powers nobody has ever dreamed of!" said the golden, lion-like tomcat. He turned and asked Bluestar, "Should we tell Jayfeather?"

     "Yes," replied Bluestar with a nod of her broad head. "He needs to know of this."

     Bluestar then got up and quickly raced away to inform the ThunderClan medicine cat about the mysterious prophecy.

(Did you like it? Please tell me in the review!)