Chapter 26 - A New Clan?

Starpaw kept running through the forest until she barged in through the camp entrance. Redfur was sitting there, waiting for her adopted daughter.

     "Oh my gosh, no!" Starpaw exclaimed, racing past her. "I can't talk to you right now!" She then dashed into the apprentices den. "I can't let myself be seen with a lesbian!"

     "And why not?" asked Redfur, marching over to Starpaw. "I mean, we've been raising you for moons now!"

     "I know!" cried Starpaw. "But I just saw Hawkfrost and Ashkit... in love!" She was upset as she thought that she couldn't stand the idea of Hawkfrost loving another tom.

     "Well, that's perfectly fine, isn't it?" Lakepool meowed as she entered the den. "We're gay, and there's nothing wrong with that."

     "Yes, there is!" Starpaw screeched before she darted out of the den and back into the forest.

     But then, she ran into Hawkfrost and Ashkit again!

     "You can't be gay!" Starpaw nearly screamed at them. (A/N: I need extra ideas, because I don't know what else to write!) The two toms ignored her, however, and continued loving each other.

     "Why don't you leave?" asked Starpaw quietly. "You're not accepted into this Clan of mine."

     "It's not your Clan!" Hawkfrost hissed, turning on her immediately. "It's everybody's Clan!"

     "Yeah? Well, you're gay!" Starpaw shot back angrily.

     "Fine!" Hawkfrost snarled, getting up and beginning to pad away with Ashkit. "From now on, we'll be rogues!"

     "Get out of my Clan!"

     Once they were gone, Starpaw gasped lightly. She had just banished her own mentor!

     "Noo!"