Chapter 7 - The Ceremony

(Stop reviewing bad! [Sorry, but I don't know what "REVOFIGN BAD!" means XD] But thank you, Jazzpaw, for the good reviews you've been leaving.)

     Starpaw skidded into camp. "Firestar!" the she-cat yowled. "I have to tell you something!"

     "Not now, Starpaw!" the ginger leader meowed, appearing from his den on Highledge. "It's time for you to become a warrior!"

     "Oh my gosh, really?!" Starpaw screamed with excitement.

     "Yeah!" replied Firestar. "You've been an apprentice for only 3.14 days, but you're the best apprentice in the Clan. You're perfect! We need you to help defeat Blackstar, ShadowClan, and all the other Clans. They're trying to attack us! We're in the middle of a war!"

     "Oh my gosh, we are?" Starpaw exclaimed in total surprise.

     "Yeah," Sandstorm responded from the crowd of ThunderClan cats that have gathered around. "Dustpelt died while you were away on your walk because RiverClan attacked us." She flicked her tail over to the limp body of Dustpelt, who was being mourned by Birchfall, Ferncloud, Foxheart, Icefire, and Spiderleg. The pale ginger warrior looked sort of sad; she knew that Firestar loved Starpaw. But it was okay, because Sandstorm knew what was best.

     "Oh my gosh!" cried Starpaw. She looked up at Firestar. "Quick! Make me a warrior!"

     "Okay," Firestar nodded. He leaped down from Highledge and approached Starpaw. "All cats who are old enough to catch their own prey, come down to Highledge for a Clan meeting! Today, we are making a new warrior."

     The already-gathered Clan gasped.

     "Starpaw! Starpaw!" the ThunderClan cats cheered. They all had a new hope spark inside of them because she was being made a warrior finally.

     Starpaw was so excited! She had never been more happy in her life!

     "Starpaw," meowed Firestar. She had never seen the fiery leader looked so proud and happy at the same time. "Are you ready to become a warrior in the name of StarClan?"

     "Yes!" Starpaw nodded.

     "Okay," he said. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I gave you this name. From now on, you will be known as Stargleam, for your pelt, which shines like the stars, and your special connection with StarClan. We honor your bravery and kindness."

     "Stargleam! Stargleam!" the entire Clan cheered happily.

     Stargleam looked around to beam at all of her Clanmates. She was a warrior! "At last!"

     "Firestar," Stargleam suddenly meowed once everybody padded away and died down. She approached him shyly. "I want to tell you something." The purple warrior stopped and looked seriously at him.

     "Yeah, what is it?" he meowed, hope shining in his green eyes.

     Does he know? Stargleam wondered.

     "Firestar..." Stargleam whispered. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this after so long.

     "I –"

     "WindClan attack!" a voice screeched, grabbing the attention of every cat in the camp.

     WindClan cats barged into camp, and the cat leading them was...

     Hollyleaf!

(I worked really hard on this chapter, and I'm too tired to spell good, so please review nicely!)