Chapter 27 - The Memories

(Stop flaming! What's wrong with you? Don't you know a good story when you see one? :(()

     Starpaw wandered through the forest, thinking angry thoughts. She gasped when she saw Flamepelt. "Flamepelt, help me!" the kit meowed desperately. "You're a good, straight cat. What would you do?"

     "Heh, I don't know," replied the fire-colored warrior. "Do what your heart says." She looked over to her mate, Nightrain. His deep blue eyes gazed into hers – one green and the other blue. She was straight, unlike Lakepool. "But does it really matter? I mean, I'm bi, so it doesn't. By the way, I heard they're making SatanClan."

     "What?!" Starpaw gasped, then her and Nightrain yowled at the same time. "No, you can't be bi, Flamepelt! It's against the ten commandments!"

     "So? Who cares?" Flamepelt meowed defensively.

     "We do," Nightrain and Starpaw responded at the same time.

     "Why?" the fire-colored she-cat wondered.

     "Because it's bad," Starpaw snapped.

     "Well, whatever. I'm going to go join SatanClan now, because I'm bad," Flamepelt shrugged. "Bye." Then, she padded away and was gone.

     "Huh?" Starpaw wondered beautifully.

     "I don't know!" cried Nightrain before he ran away.

     Starpaw was so heartbroken that tears began to fall from her face. Why must my family be so gay? she wondered. The she-cat kept walking through the forest until she arrived at the training hollow. "This is where we are supposed to meet," she mumbled sadly, thinking about Hawkfrost.

     Suddenly, Starpaw looked up at a tree... and recognized it! It was the same tree Hawkfrost had hit his head against while looking for her spirit! And all of a sudden, Starpaw remembered everything! Firestar, Hawkfrost, all the toms that loved her, the prophecy, and the forest!

     "I remembered!" Starpaw cheered.