Chapter 14 - The Truth

Stargleam marched over to Redpaw and Lakepool. She looked furious. "What if I just say?!" the purple she-cat snapped, tail lashing. "The eleventh commandment says: no being gay!"

     "But I love her!" Lakepool objected. (A/N: Ew! This is disgusting!)

     "But it's against the ten commandments!" Stargleam shot back. She went over and thrusted herself between them, pushing the lesbian cats apart. "Do you want to go to the Dark Forest?!"

     "Yes...?" answered Redpaw.

     "No, you don't!" Stargleam growled. "It's a really horrid place! I know, since I've been there!"

     "We're sorry," Redpaw and Lakepool meowed sadly in unison. "We won't do it again..."

     "I hope not," Stargleam sniffed, turning around and padding back over to Firestar. "We have to show these to the rest of the Clans."

     "Okay," the ginger leader replied, looking up at the full moon. "We should go to the Gathering."

     "If we go to the Gathering, then I can show off the commandments to the other Clans!" Stargleam meowed happily. "Cmon, let's go!" She then raced away – not waiting for any other cat – and was soon at the Gathering on the island.

     "Attention, all cats!" Stargleam yowled as she climbed up onto Firestar's branch on the Great Oak. "I need your attention! I have an announcement!"

     "Oh my gosh, what is it?!" Mistyfoot meowed from where the deputies sat, shocked that a warrior was on the Great Oak. "Is it important?"

     "Yes, of course it's important!" Stargleam shouted back. "Or else I wouldn't be up here!" She faced the other Clans and said, "I have the ten commandments from StarClan, and you need to know what they are!"

     The purple warrior then read all of the commandments to the Clan cats, and they all bowed down to her.

     "Thank you for telling us, Stargleam!" they all cheered. "We promise that we won't sin again!"

     "Good!" nodded Stargleam before she jumped down from the Great Oak. She noticed Firestar going through the crowd and approaching her.

     "Stargleam, you are much better at leading than me," the flame-colored leader meowed. "You should be ThunderClan's new leader. I'm not dead, so I'll go join the elders instead." The leader then touched noses with the purple she-cat. "You have to go to the Moonpool in order to get your nine lives. I'll go with you, and so will Jayfeather." [Jayfeather is apparently not dead XD]

     "Kawaii," Stargleam purred happily. The ThunderClan cats left the Gathering, and all the other Clans were cheering for her.

     "Stargleam! Stargleam!"

(So, how do you guys like it? It was soo disgusting on the gay part. But things are going to get better in the Clans! Also, if you're a bad reviewer, you don't believe in God and will go to hell. Thanks, guys, for the good reviews!)