Chapter 35 - Tigerstar's Attack

As Stargleam was finally beginning to relax, Tigerstar appeared suddenly! "Noo!" he yowled. "I can tell that Tigerkit will be a good cat! I don't want a good cat named after me!" So, he screeched and lunged at Stargleam!

     "No!" Whitestorm hissed. He defensively jumped in front of Stargleam and her litter. "You can't hurt her! Can't you see she has kits?!"

     Tigerstar cackled evilly. "I don't care!" He shoved Whitestorm out of the way and began attacking Fluffykit!

     "No!" Stargleam cried. She tried to grab Fluffykit's scruff, but she wasn't quick enough. Tigerstar growled and scratched his nose. But Fluffykit was a good fighter, just like his mom. So he squealed and jumped at Tigerstar! Firekit and Tigerkit soon followed their brother, and they were all battling together!

     "Look, that's amazing!" someone in the crowd gasped. "They're fighting together!" The whole Clan watched in awe.

     "You may have defeated me this time, Stargleam!" Tigerstar roared as he retreated. "But you'll never do it again!" With that, he ran away to the Dark Forest, Hollyleaf streaming behind him.

     Stargleam pushed her nose into Jazzstar's pelt. They had won! The purple she-cat was so happy. But then... from the darkness... Ashkit emerged!