Chapter 28 - Shrieking

[About the chapter title, it's called Shrakking, so I have no idea XDDD]

(Okay guys, I know it's been a while since my last chapter, but I have something to say on the subject! A few weeks ago, Jazzy introduced me to something called SLASH. At first, I didn't like it so much. But then since I knew it, and since puberty I finally admitted to myself that... I was a lesbian! I mean, I didn't want to admit it first, but then I realized that it's not good to hide my feelings. I know I used to be a homophobe, but even though I'm not happy about having to know this, I know it's for the best. I was away for so long because I had to realize that. And also I was postponing on the official form. But everyone there is a satanist! So I left, and I can't believe those stupid idiots deleted my story! :( They're so mean! What did I do to deserve this? But anyway, here is the chapter.)

     Now that she remembered, Starpaw dashed back to camp with a new goal: to tell everybody who she really was. She got back there, and ran past Redfur and Lakepool on their way out.

     "Where are you going?" questioned Starpaw as she skidded to a stop.

     "We're going to SatanClan," Redfur replied coolly.

     "But why?" Starpaw asked. "Being gay isn't a sin anymore!"

     "It isn't," Lakepool sighed. "But you said it was!"

     "I know," Starpaw admitted. "But I've found out about SLASH. In fact, I've realized that I love Jazzstar!"

     "Oh my gosh, really?" Redfur asked, voice tainted with disbelief. "But we're still going to SatanClan, because we're also atheist."

     "No," Starpaw muttered. "You can't go. SatanClan is not the place for you. I should probably go call Hawkfrost and Ashkit, because they can come back. Oh, and Flamepelt can, too!"

     "We'll go tell them," Redfur offered, and her and Lakepool left. Starpaw nodded, then slipped through camp and climbed up onto Highledge.

     "Attention, all cats of ThunderClan!" Starpaw yowled. "I have an announcement!"

     The warriors gathered, confusion clear on their faces. "What is it?" they all asked in unison.

     "I have a confession," Starpaw meowed, then announced, "I'm Gleamstar!"