Chapter 12 - The Meeting with StarClan

"Oh my gosh, what happened?!" Stargleam gasped as she woke up in a star-filled forest. She looked around curiously as she got up. "Am I in StarClan?" the fallen warrior asked when she saw a dark gray she-cat.

     "No, of course not! You're in the Dark Forest!" growled the gray, scarred she-cat. Stargleam looked around wildly for Tigerstar, but couldn't see him. "Yes, you're in StarClan!" the she-cat spat with a roll of her eyes. Stargleam recognized her as Yellowfang. "Where else would you be?"

     "You don't have to be so rude!" Stargleam turned on the she-cat and snarled. She was angry at this cat for being so mean and sarcastic.

     "Sorry," Yellowfang apologized with a twitch of her tangled whiskers. "But that made me a bit ticked off."

     "It's alright," Stargleam nodded, letting her fur lie flat. "But, I was in the Dark Forest... How did I die?"

     "Tigerstar killed you," Bluestar replied, padding out of the bushes. "He can send cats to StarClan, even from the Dark Forest."

     "Wait, so then I'm dead?!" Stargleam gasped. "What do I do now?! I can't save the forest like this!"

     "That's why we're going to send you back to ThunderClan," Whitestorm meowed, who had been sitting there and watching the meeting. "But we also have something very important to tell you first."

     "Oh my gosh, what is it?" Stargleam purred as she jumped up and down with joy. I can go back to ThunderClan! "I want to know!"

     "Well, there are ten things we need to give you before you go," said Cinderpelt, and she gave Stargleam two flat rocks with ancient writing on them. "They're the ten commandments!"

     "Oh my gosh, the ten commandments!" Stargleam squealed. She was so excited! "I get to have the ten commandments?!"

     "Yeah," replied Bluestar. "We need to give them to the Clans, but they won't listen. That's why we need you to do it for us."

     "Okay!" Stargleam beamed, and the StarClan cats used their abilities to bring the she-cat to life, the rocks still in her grasp.