Chapter 20

Ross's POV

I was checking out Instagram when I saw Rydel's post from last night. It was she and a guy. I went to look at the post.

@rydelr5: This is my bbfe! HOLLER OUT JUMP, JUMP, JUTYSH!

178 Comments

@louisecarhankieheh: JUMP, JUMP, JUTYSH!

@marmaladelemonade: JUMP, JUMP, JUTYSHHHHHHHHHH!

@watupladdy_yo1837: JUMP, JUMP, JUMP, JUTYSHHHHHHH!!!!!!! DO I WIN?!

I decided to mock Rydel. I quietly walked up the stairs, and made my way toward Rydel's room. I saw that she was sleeping.

Perfect time.

"Rydel's got a boyfriend, Rydel's got a boyfriend, Rydel's got a-"

She apparently put her handover my mouth. I swatted her hand away and smirked.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah! Ahem, Rydel's got a boyfriend, Rydel's got a boyfriend, Rydel's got a boyfriend!" I mocked.

"Bro, it's not a big deal," she groaned.

"Uh yes it is, hello?!" I replied.

"Whatever, leave meh alone..." she trailed off then started snoring again.

I silently laughed and went down the stairs. I heard the doorbell, so I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Vanessa?"

"Is Riker here?"

"Yes he's up-"

She shoves me aside and walks in.

Well.

I closed the door and watched some TV. I got a notification from Instagram. I got tagged in a post that Laura posted. I looked at the post.

I reread it several times when I let my anger out.

@rossr5: Why would you say that, Skinny Winny?

A lot of people commented after I did.

156 Comments

@babblybubblybarbara: Laura don't let him do this to you!

@rainydaychatter: Laura stick up to him!

@calumworthypics: Ross is being him, don't blame him. Really don't, he has problems.

Hmph.

I barely even know Calum! Nothing makes sense anymore! I'm just too confused, too confused. I have to go to school, starting tomorrow on Thursday.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Yes sweetie?!" she yelled back.

"I'm going to school again!"

"Okay! I'll drop you off tomorrow, avoid Laura! She's trouble for us!" she said.

"Why would I talk to her after all she's done to our family?!"

"I'm just making sure honey!"

"Okay!"

Well, what should I do now? Oh I don't know, pack up for school.

Wait, I should pack up. I should choose my clothes for my big comeback.

(A/N)

I'm so sorry that this is super de duper long! I'm just far behind I'm school work and other stuff. I'm just coming back to reality. HOLLA DOODS!

So yeah!

Bye readerz!

-Anna Bri😋