Chapter 30

(A/N)

I can not believe you guys! 200 votes!!!!! ACKKKKK!!! You guys are the best readers in the world! Enjoy the chapter! Sorry it's short. :(

-A.B.😋

Ross' POV

She slammed the door in my face. I didn't know that girls could be so sensitive. But she opened the door again. She gave me a nasty look.

"What do you want?" she snapped.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry about thinking that way about you."

Her face softened.

"Who's car is that?" I asked curiously.

"Mine," she replied.

My eyes grew wide.

"What?" Laura asked.

"Nothing."

"And I accept your apology," she said.

I smiled. Thank goodness we won't have to start another fight or something.

I accidentally shoved her. But she shoved me back. Then it turned into a shoving war with fits of laughter.

Laura's POV

I got an email about my audition for a show. It's a show called "Austin and Ally," it premieres in December. I had to go to the studio for my audition. To be honest I was worried. What if I made a fool of myself?

I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door.

"Bye Sky!" I shouted.

She barked back. I closed the door and climbed inside my car. The drive to the studio was only 15-20 minutes. I walked inside and I saw the casting manager (I think that's what they're called).

"Hello, what part will you be auditioning for?" he said.

"Ally Dawson," I replied clearly.

So far so good.

"Read any four or more lines, I'll play along."

"*whistles* Did you not see the "please do not play the drums" sign?"

"It's okay, I'm an awesome drummer."

"Wait uh, what you just said didn't have to do with anything that I just said. Are those corn dogs?"

"Mm hm."

"Eww uh, do you know how dirty these drums are and how unhealthy corn dogs are, and there's no eating in the store!"

"Excellent! I'll email you if you have the part," he says.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

I arrived at home, I looked at my phone.

Missed call from Rydel?