3. Mr. Spitball Machine

Chapter 3: The Good Girl's Promise

• MR. SPITBALL MACHINE •

• KIMBERLY •

I suddenly found it hard to breath. All the eyes seemed to smother me and take the oxygen out of the room. I hid behind my brother's arm while they continued to stare. Hasn't their parents told them that it's rude to stare. I clasped my fingers through Andrew's fingers and hold onto his hand for dear life. I hesitantly look up at the crowd that has formed around us.

There were many girls that were whispering among each other, probably ready to spread some untrue rumors. I scanned the crowd looking for a way out, but there was none. Don't they have to get to class? Why were we so important to them? My eyes caught on a pair of hazel eyes. I felt his eyes burning through me. His hair is styled into his brown quiff that he was styling this morning. He is leaning against the lockers with his black leather jacket hanging over his shoulders. The jocks that were currently checking me out when I walked in were standing next to him.

It's the handsome playboy that is currently my neighbor. I suddenly snapped my eyes away from his when he smirks at me. My brother notices my shoulders tense up and he immediately squeezes my hand. A high pitch female voice shouted from behind the crowd,"Move out of the way you assholes! Have you never seen a new students before?!"

My brown orbes land on a small blonde girl pushing through the crowd. Some of the girls role their eyes at the feisty little blonde. She reaches the front of the crowd and yells,"Go! Don't you guys have something better to do with your life?!" The crowd dispersed. I don't know how such a small girl could have so much authority. Never judge someone by their looks or size.

She smiled widely at us, showing off her pearly whites. I took the time to take in her features. Her deep blue eyes seemed to twinkle when she saw us. There were some creases in the corner of her eyes when she smiled, which I can tell she did a lot. Her blonde hair seemed to shine beautifully in the light, making me slightly jealous of my boring dark brown hair. And she had dimples on either side of her cheek. Another thing I lacked of.

She held out a perfectly pedicured hand in front of us,"Hello! You must be the new students, I'm Adrienne." My brother looked at her and smiled. He held out his hand,"My names Andrew and this is my little sister, Kimberly." I held out my hand to shake hers but she instantly brought me into a hug. Okay...

She jumped up and down on her toes as she hugged me causing me to shake tremendously. Okay, either this girl is really friendly to new people or extremely psycho.

My hands awkwardly pat her back as I look over her shoulder at Andrew. I give him look, which causes him to laugh silently. Adrienne pulls away and I take in deep breath of fresh air. "So, have you gotten your schedule yet?" I shake my head 'no.' Her eyes brighten and I could literally see a light bulb flash above her head.