49. Spongebob Is Harmful to the Environment

Chapter 49: The Good Girl's Promise • SPONGEBOB IS HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT •

SPONGEBOB IS HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT •

^^No hate towards spongebob...he's my love

KIMBERLY •

There comes a time when you get tired of hospital gowns, hospitals, and needles in general.

Upon waking up in the white rooms of the hospital room once again, my first thoughts weren't about how I was still breathing or how I managed to survive my crazy, insane aunt or fellow friend...but instead, my first thoughts involved two words.

Those two words were:

Well shit.

The two words echoed through my thoughts as I struggled to think of anything else. For a moment, I was in an endless tunnel of thoughts that struggled to push past the fogginess of my brain. Everything that was in the form of a question in my mind had one answer:

Well shit.

For example:

Where am I?

Well shit.

Why is it so bright?

Well shit.

How old am I?

Well shit.

When was the last time I went to the bathroom?

Well shit.

If Spongebob lived in the ocean, being a sponge, does that mean he is harmful to the environment?

Well shit.

This whole process went on for longer than I cared to share. However, eventually I pushed through the haziness of my thoughts and willed myself to open my eyes. The brightness of the hospital lights nearly blinded me as I squint. My head pounded painfully and my whole body felt like it has been peeled by an apple peeler.

As I fluttered my eyelashes, shaking the sleep from them, I faintly heard the whisper of the words, "Holy sh*t," coming from somewhere inside the room.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a bright smile... and I automatically knew it was my best friend, Adrienne. I willed myself to say something sarcastic about how I must look right now, but a wave of pain hit me and I groaned.

Warm hands caressed my body as I heard the angelic sound of his voice flood my ears with concern, "Kimberly? Princess? Can you hear me?"

He's alive. He's okay. Thank you God. 

I tried to respond but could only move my hand in response. Ryder said something to Adrienne about getting the nurse and she left quickly. However, there was another presence in the room other than Ryder and Adrienne. Squinting, I faintly saw the figure retreating thought the hospital door.