19. Dang, Stupid, Idiotic, Raisin-Looking Flies.

Song Above: Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me

A/N: I started this book exactly one year ago. Happy One-Year Anniversary! I should be farther than 19 chapters but for about six months I had bad writers block and couldn't write. I would have been almost done with this book if that was the case. Anyways, please comment and vote, it seriously means a lot to me... :)

Chapter 19: The Good Girl's Promise

DANG, STUPID, IDIOTIC, RASIN-LOOKING FLIES •

KIMBERLY •

Something was tickling my nose.

The light, feathery feeling swept under my nose and around the outer edges of my cheek making me groan and swat at the unknown source. Once I believed it was gone, it came back again. Slowly, I peeked open one eye to see a fly.

It was buzzing around the air like it owned this place. I was about to get up when I felt an arm tighten around my waist from behind.

I freeze.

The fingers to the arm rub slow movements on my bare waist. I feel my insides stop working as the utter fear and confusion fills my head. Where am I? What time is it? And who the heck is spooning me?

I took in the surrounding light walls that had sun rays reflecting dancing light figures across my vision. I noticed the bookshelf and the TV that was currently showing Dean's hot face. Wow, what a nice view to wake up to.

The arm around my waist pulled me closer and I let out a slightly frightened squeak. The person's nose nuzzled my neck and I couldn't help but shudder. I glanced cautiously over my shoulder to see...

Prince Idiotic Charming.

Oh heck to the no. I immediately start to peel his disgusting but warm grip off of me. I almost slipped from his grasp when his finger hooked the loop to my shorts and pulling me back. I shriek as he buries me under his large Hulk body.

"Where do you think you're going beautiful?" He rasps. His morning voice sounds like Heaven's angels singing harmonies.

"Away from you." I groan and I try to peel his fingers off of my waist. I can't be near him and I can't be spooning with him...or snuggling. I promised my brother... and I don't want to have any more problems.

This was a big mistake.

"And why would you want to leave? Didn't you have fun last night?" He grumbles with his eyes closed still. He looks so peaceful sleeping. As if it's his only time to let go of his bad-boy image and relax. He looks more handsome, if that is even humanly possible.