..Alex..

She walked back to the spot where they were sitting but when she reached there, Nina was not there. Aliza stood up immediately and launched her with questions. "What happened? What did they say? I saw you talking to him? What did he say? How is his voice? Is it sweet or raw? Is he ni-" she stopped when she saw Veronica walking away from her.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Shower!" She yelled as she was at some distance from Aliza.

"But-"

"Where is Nina?" Veronica asked as she entered the resort.

"She got some call. But why don't you tell me?" Aliza asked clearly annoyed by her behaviour.

"I'll tell you when Nina comes." She said and closed the door of the bathroom. She turned the shower on while Aliza was banging on the door.

"Dj tell me! Pleaseee." She dragged the word in an attempt to get her spill everything that happened.

"Fine!" Veronica said squeezing the shampoo on her palm. "I need every little detail." Aliza shouted with a last bang on the door.

"Every little detail. Okay then!" Veronica replied and chuckled. Now she will give her every little detail.

"When I went there, those three boys were drinking. I tapped on one's shoulder, his name was Louis-" She started to explain, enjoying how much Aliza hated when she told the stories like this, with every little detail.

"A little-"

"No. If you want to know then you have to listen it the way I tell you. Now shut up and listen!" Veronica scolded while massaging her scalp.

"I asked him what is the name of his idiot curly haired friend. He got angry because I called his friend 'idiot' and just then he came." She sighed, his image still in her mind, like a poster. "He asked him what is the matter and- Lizzy....his voice!" She said closing her eyes, picturing his beautifully sculpted face. "His voice was so raw and raspy and so...deep. But that friend of his told him that I called him an idiot and I was asking for his name." She hated his friend.

"Oh my! Dj got embarrassed!" Aliza laughed but Veronica shut her up and started again. "Then I asked his name. His friend was going to reply for him but I told him that I was talking to him so keep quiet. I asked his name again and then...then he said, 'Styles'" she bit her lip while thinking of how his voice sounded.

"What!? His name is Styles?" Aliza nearly shouted.

"What? No! I was telling you exactly the way he said. Listen. 'Styles, Harry Styles' that's his name!"

"Oh!" Aliza giggled. "But I have to say Harry really suits him!" She said.

"Then I mocked him by saying 'Bond, James Bond' He was saying his name like he was James bond!" Veronica laughed to herself.

"My friend you know you are an idiot, right?" Aliza scoffed.

"I learnt from the best my Lizzy!" Veronica teased dragging her name.

"I know I am also an idot but you, a big idiot!" Aliza said and they both laughed.

"I'll go find Nina and you have fun being the idiot you are!" Aliza said and left the room.

-

"Hello babe!" Someone said when she was lying on her stomach on her bed which she shared with Aliza. She bolted up and saw her dear friend standing in a blue shirt, denim jeans and sunglasses. Alexender. He was five feet and ten inches tall, light brown hair, styled in spikes, muscular body and blue eyes. She found him at a cafe where she worked. He was really nice and loving almost like an older brother.

"Oh My God Alex!!!" She screamed and ran towards him, linking her arms around his neck in a hug. He picked her up and spinned.

"How are you babe?" He asked after setting her on her feet.

"I'm great but how you are here?" She asked.

"Aliza told me you were missing me so I came!" He shrugged, smiling. She knew Aliza didn't call him for her, she called him for Nina so she could have some gossip to do. Idiot!

"I really did miss you!" She hugged him again. Alexender then sat down on the bed and she started brushing her silky hair.

"So...um who's that boy?" Alexender asked hesitantly. Veronica's hand stopped and she looked back at him.

"Who told you?" She asked, wide eyed.

"So it was true!" He clapped his hands and Veronica huffed. "He is no one. I saw him few times and there's nothing going on." She said brushing her hair again.

"Come on! You can tell me." He said.

"Ughh I'm gonna kill Aliza. She just can't shut up. And I'm telling you last time there is nothing going on!" She groaned, pointing the hair brush towards him.

"Okay okay. Easy." He surrendered raising his hands.

-

How is it guys? I hope it's good :)

All the love as always. :) x