..Date.. (Part-2)

She looked out of the glass doors which connected the terrace and the living room.

"This is perfect." She mumbled to herself.

"Like you said..." He spoke from behind, leaning with door of thw living room. "I had to cook. I did. Now, are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, let's go." He turned to leave and she followed him. He slid the glass door open and her eyes widened.

In front of her were lots of red and white balloons on the ground. In the center of the terrace was a square shaped table with a red and white cloth. On the table was a red rose in the vase.

It was beautiful. It wasn't extraordinary but she didn't care. All she knew was Harry did this for her. Even if he wouldn't have done this, she was okay with it. As long as it was Harry, nothing else mattered.

It was cold outside but not too much that she couldn't handle.

"Wow!"

"Don't flatter yourself, thinking I did this for you. Louis did it all. I don't have spare time for this." He said running a hand through his hair.

Oh, how nice Styles! Harry thought.

Even when it hurt but she didn't care about the arrangements.

"Louis is awesome and perfect unlike you." She couldn't hold it back. "Now c'mon. Do your job!" She ordered, standing by the chair as she waited for him to pull it back for her so she could sit.

A proper waiter.

Harry stared at her for a moment, baffled.

"C'mon! I'm hungry!" She scolded. Harry came forward and pulled her chair. "Thank you. Now bring me some red vine." She smiled innocently at him. Harry rolled his eyes and walked, to which she assumed was the kitchen. She looked sideways as she waited for him.

"Here you go, Ma'am." He said, placing the vine glass in front of her. She took a sip.

"Shall I bring your food?" Harry had his hands behind her back and he leaned to his right, staring at her. She bit her lip. "You look so good not ordering around." She giggled. Her giggles died when suddenly Harry leaned forward, face to face with her, his breath washing over her face. Her heart started racing.

"It's a one time thing, Miss Johns. Enjoy while you have it." He stared in her eyes. She felt like he was staring deep in her soul. He could see what she was feeling or thinking. But she relaxed when she remembered that he lost all his powers. He still made her nervous.

"Bring me the food." She said almost in a whisper and Harry smiled wide, dimples popping on his cheeks.

"Sure Ma'am." He goes away and she takes a deep breath. This boy!

And then Harry comes with an apron on, holding two plates. "Savory party bread. Your appetiser." He placed the plate in front of her and her mouth watered at the sight. It was bread cut in cubes covered with cheese. She looked up at him.

"May I have the honour to eat dinner with you Miss Johns?" He asked.

"You may!" She grinned. Harry removed his apron and sat across her. She picked her fork and took a bite, moaning in the process for how good it was.

"Wow!" She whispered and Harry smirked, taking his own bite. She rolled her eyes in response, smiling.

"So you really were stalking me Mr. Styles." Now she smirked. Harry coughed. "Whenever I needed a help you were there. You knew about wherever I was. You always had an eye on me, didn't you?"