..Assault..

"Z..zayn?"

"Aw baby I missed you too!" He cooed and wrapped his arms around her frozen body. She was scared, her whole body was shaking and soaked with sweat and her heart was beating so fast like it would fly out of her chest. She still couldn't process that Zayn who Harry claimed to be dead was standing in front of her.

She didn't hug him back, of course. Her arms stayed limply on her sides.

"I looked for you everywhere but you were always with someone and now, finally, I got you." He pulled away, a big devilish smile on his face.

"Let's take a walk together." He draped his arm over her shoulder and kissed her temple. Shivers of fear ran up and down her spine. He forced he to move. She couldn't seem to get a word out of her mouth or try to run away from him.

"Whay are so quiet baby?"

"Oh, so you must be thinking, ‘how the hell Zayn is here. He was dead.’ Don't worry I'm not a ghost." He laughed. "That night, Styles attacked me and he thought I died but unfortunately I made it through and now here I am with my beautiful Veronica." He looked at her, smirking. Veronica stared at his face which had few scratches on the cheeks and on forehead. Those scratches made him look even more scary. When she was pulled out of the trauma, she ran out of his grasp.

"Oh baby! Wanna have some fun? As you wish." He chuckled upon seeing her run and then he plunged towards her. As soon as he reached her, he circled his arm around her neck, choking her.

"I won't let you go today, baby." He whispered in her ear and took out a pocket knife. He removed his hand and put the tip of the knife on her neck.

"Please Zayn!" She whimpered.

"Please what baby?"

"Please l-let me go."

"Oh no. After all you and Styles have done with me? No." He pushed the knife even more in her skin and blood started to pour.

"Please. I'll do whatever you want j-just pl-please let me go." Tears came running down her cheeks.

"You will?" He asked, surprised and happy. She nodded hesitantly in response. He came in front of her, knife was still pressed on her kneck and more blood was pouring out.

"Hmm...let me think. What do I want from you." He looked up at the sky, proving his point that he was thinking.

"I want you to bring me someone. If you do, I'll let you go." He suggested.

"W-who?" She sniffled, feeling a little happy that Zayn would let her go but all of it was washed away when he took the name of the person.

"Bella."

Her stopped beating upon hearing her name. She could never give that little girl to this monster. She would never ever do that. She would stay with Zayn and do whatever he wants but she could never hand Bella to him.

"No! Never!" She yelled.

"Guess you'll have to go with me then." He smirked and pushed her forward after standing behind her.

She walked with him, crying silent tears. He retrieved a black cloth from the back pocket of his jeans and took his belt out of the loops of his jeans. He wrapped the cloth around her eyes and the belt around her wrist. Her hands were now tied behind her back. She didn't protest, she couldn't. And everything got black as she was blindfolded. He pushed her in the car and closed the door. She sat there silently. She was lost.

She heard the door closing and the engine roaring to life. She closer her eyes and tried to comprehend what was happening.

Zayn was alive.