..Embarrassed..

"Don't..please tell me it's not what I'm seeing." She mumbled, eyes wide and shock written all over her beautiful features.

It was Nina and Aliza who decided to text Harry. They didn't realise what they did until now, when Veronica was staring at her phone.

"It was Liz's idea." Nina nearly whispered. Aliza glared at Nina and walked slowly towards Veronica's frozen body.

"Nicks I..." She stopped when Veronica fuming face met her eyes.

"You what Aliza? You what? What kind of joke this is? What would he think of me now, huh? He's already very closed off and you did this. I wanted to be friends with him but No! You won't let it happen!" She yelled and Aliza flinched.

"I know. I know Dj. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm extremely sorry." Aliza looked at her with pleading eyes. She was just doing it for the sake of fun but little did she know that Veronica would be fuming.

"What should I do now? He's not like anyone else. He is different. He won't be getting happy over these kind of comments Lizzy. He...he is different and I want to know him. But he won't talk to me now." Veronica tugged at her hair and sat on the edge of her bed with her head in her hands. Her revelation left Aliza and Nina shocked. Now it was crystal clear to them that Veronica likes him but they would not say it out loud.

"You can try to call him." Nina suggested. Veronica looked up and then at her phone. "You can make it clear to him that it wasn't you. You can tell him that it was us." Nina added and Veronica looked at Aliza for confirmation. Aliza nodded.

Veronica took in a deep breath and opened his contact number. "It's okay, it's okay." She encouraged herself.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"He's not picking up, I told you!" Veronica threw her hands in the air in exasperation.

"Try again." Aliza encouraged. Veronica sighed and pressed the call button again.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri-

"Veronica I'm busy." He said as soon as he picked up.

"Harry just a minute. Please." She pleaded and she heard him sigh at the other end.

"What is it Veronica?" He asked, he seemed irritated.

"Um...I-can we meet?" She surprised herself by asking that.

"No, we can not. Now tell me what is it? I have work to do." His voice sounded angry like he wanted to hang up.

"It's umm...about the messages. It...it wasn't me. It was my friend. I....I'm sorry" She stuttered, she was on the verge of crying, why? She doesn't know. Somehow his voice and his tone saddened her.

"It's fine. Is that all?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." She sniffled.

"And those coincidences won't happen again. Bye Veronica." And he hung up.

She was hurt.

                     ******

Marimba....

Her phone rang.

She gulped as she saw the private number.

"Hello Miss Johns." He greeted with his thick accent.

"Hello coward." She said. She was done being scared of him. Maybe he didn't know anything and he was trying to scare her.

"You think it's a joke, Miss Johns?" She could feel the hint of anger in his voice.

"It's indeed a joke." She smiled, putting a cushion in her lap and started biting her nail of index finger.

"Biting nails is not healthy, Miss Johns." She could feel him smirk. She narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"What?" She asked for confirmation. It couldn't be.

"You are biting your nials. It's unhygienic Miss Johns." He reminded and her jaw dropped. She looked around in her room and that's when he said,

"You still think it's a joke?" He chuckled.

"What do you want from me?" She gulped in horror.

"Just stay away from Mr. Styles. And if this time you didn't listen, I won't hesitate to show you what i can do." He warned.

"But-"

The call ended.

                    ********

She wanted to forget him and so for that he needed one person and that person was Zayn.

Zayn liked her.

Zayn cared for her.

And most of all, he respected and wanted her.

It was almost after a week when she decided to call Zayn. She dialed his number while she was sitting in the living room.

"Hi Nicky!" Zayn's soft voice met her ears.

"Hi Zayn. What's up?" She smiled, sadly.

"Nothing. Boredom is killing me. What about you?" He asked.

"Same here. Can we go out together, if you want to of course." She offered.

"Of course, why not? How about a movie and a dinner?" His tone was full of excitement.

"Sounds good. But is it a date?" She smiled mischievously to herself.

"Only if you want it to be." Zayn said, shyly.

Why she never saw how much Zayn liked her? She thought.

"Then it's a date." She smiled wide. She was moving on and it wasn't much difficult as she never liked that golden-eyed boy.

"Great. I'll be pick you up tomorrow at 6. Okay?" Zayn smiled wide while he spoke.

"Okay."

"Bye Nicks, see you." He said and the hung up.

She was excited for the date.

But she didn't know what could happen....

                   °°°°°°°°°°°

Hiiii ya'll! Thoughts about it? Harry's behaviour and Zayn's date with Veronica?
Please comment!

296 reads!!! OH MY GOD!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

All the love as always. :) x

~Ss.