..Super..

She came back to home, still shocked and surprised. It was very difficult for her to believe what she saw. Right now she was walking to the park. She doesn't know what she was feeling. She was angry and somewhat happy. She had never thought that this would happen...

She reached the park after twenty minutes. Now she was off to her meeting. It was 7:59 pm. She walked towards a hut, and a saw a man standing there with his back facing her. She cleared her throat, causing him to turn around. And when he did, surprise was written all over her face, a shiver ran dowm her spine while she stood there, staring at the man.

"Hello Veronica." He smiled a little, a sad smile.

And she doesn't know what happened to her but the next thing being heard in that peaceful environment of the park was a,

Smack!

The man, as a reflex action, placed his palm over his cheek where he had been slapped. He slowly looked up at her with his eyes wide. Tears had started to gather in her eyes.

"It's so easy, isn't it? Coming and saying, Hello like something never happened. Do you have any idea what I've been through? Huh?"

"Ver-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! Today, I will speak and you will listen. Who do you think you are, huh? I died every day for you and you are here, saying, Hello?-"

"Veroni-"

"I said shut up!" She slapped his chest. "You know how much you've hurt me, how much you've made me cry! Do you have any idea? No! Because you were just focusing on what you think. You never thought about me, what I feel, what I think. You think you are always right but let me tell you Mr. Styles that this time, you were wrong. You thought that I'd be happy without you. I won't get hurt. But see what happened, I almost died. Zayn did what he did but I also blame you for this-"

"Me?"

"Shut up!!" She yelled, clearly annoyed by his interruptions. "I also blame you because if you had not pushed me away then I wouldn't have been here. The last time you left me, Zayn kidnapped me and this time you left me, Zayn harmed me again. So you should know by now that there's no such thing like; I won't get hurt if I live without you. And you say you can read minds but you can't. If you could, you would have seen what I felt, you would have seen how much you were hurting me when you left me all alone, you would have seen how much I am in love with you!" She said, crying her heart out. She felt so relieved to say everything out loud. It was like a heavy weight was lifted off her shoulders.

While Harry stared at her with an amusing smile. Her hair were tied in a loose french braid, from which few stray strands were falling on her beautiful neck. Her eyes and nose were all puffy and red from crying. She really was beautiful. She was wearing a cream coloured baggy shirt with blue ripped jeans, along with white converse shoes. "Finally!" He bit his lower lip, trying to stifle his smile.

She wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand and looked up. "Do you really think that I can't read your mind? If you do then you are so wrong Miss Johns." He stepped closer. "I knew you loved me but just because your ego didn't allow you, you never admitted it. And I wanted to listen it from you. It's right that I thought you'd be happy without me but last time I talked to you, it made me realise I was wrong. So, yes. It's my fault and I apologise for that." He said softly. She was looking at the grass and now he was standing so close that she could see the pointed end of his boots touching her converses. "I know I hurt you a lot. But I thought what I was doing was best for you. And I guess I was wrong." He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, his fingers coming in contact with her earlobe. The mere gesture made goosebumps rise on her skin.