..Ride..

"Hey, Rochelle wants to meet. You up for it?" Aliza asked. She had called just when her shift from the cafe finished. Alex had dropped her home and now she was in the kitchen, sitting on a stool by the counter.

"Um..yeah it's fine. Well I know why she wants to meet up." She said, rolling her eyes as she gulped water down.

"Of course you know. We want to talk about it Dj." Aliza giggled making her roll her eyes once again. Sometimes she wondered it would have been so good if she didn't had so gossipy friends. But then at the end she was nothing without them. She loved them.

"Fine. I'll be at Infinitea in fifteen minutes." She said and after saying goodbye she hung up. You would think she was tired after her job and then after bearing those idiots. She was tired but she really wanted to get all of this frustration out and she could only do that by talking to her friends.

And you would also think that why she was doing this job when she could have possibly everything she would ask for but she was not that girl. She never struggled for anything. She had everything in her hands even before she would ask for it. She wanted to have the feeling of working and then getting your own money, the money that truly belonged to her. So she loved her job.

She pulled out in front of Infinitea exactly after fifteen minutes. It was their usual meet-up spot. She immediately found her friends as they sat in their usual table, the one on the left corner where no one could see them.

"Hi girls." She smiled setting her handbag down and then sitting beside Aliza.

"Okay so-" Rochelle begin but she being she cut her off as usual.

"I know you are dying for details but let's order first." Veronica said and Rochelle nodded eagerly.

She was looking at the menu when a word caught her eyes.

Espresso shot.

She made a disgusting face as the memories from earlier in her café replayed in
her mind.

"Dave, can I have an espresso shot?" She had asked him so she could try it. After five minutes Dave appeared with an espresso shot. It was frothy on the top, she thought it was milk but when she stirred a spoon in the little cup all she saw was black. She blowed air on it and brought the cup to her lips.

"Oh my God. Eww. Dave water please." She had exclaimed when she sipped on the drink. She coughed and fanned her hand in front of her face. Dave handed her a glass of water and she drowned it in one gulp.

"That. Thing. Is. Disgusting." She grimaced putting the water glass on the counter.

"You've never tried Espresso?" Dave asked, amused by her reaction.

"No. And I'm never going to have that again." She said and Dave laughed.

"Earth to Dj?" Nina waved her hand in front of her face. "Already zoning out because of that mystery boy, huh?" Nina smirked.

"Shut up!" Veronica rolled her eyes for probably the fiftieth time today.

"So tell me now. Do you like him?" Veronica almost choked on Rochelle's question.

"Are you guys mad? Why would I like him? I barely know him." She said with wide eyes. She can never ever like him.

Idiot.

"So what? You can get to know him." Rochelle shrugged.

"Get to know him? I don't want to know him." She huffed.