..Moonlight..

Who could he possibly write such a beautiful song for?

Her eyes get wide and goosebumps rise on her skin when a thought crosses her mind.

For me? Was that song for me?

This thought made butterflies erupt in her stomach. And her heart jumps in joy, thinking he wrote that song for her.

"What?" Harry broke her train of thoughts, standing in front of her. She stands up and searches for her bag. "Are you okay?" Harry asked, watching her deep in her thoughts.

"Aha!" She exclaimed when she found her bag. She rummaged through her bag and fished out her phone.

"What are you-" She cut him off like always and Harry rolled his eyes, thinking, she'd never leave this habit. She plugger her phone with the woofers that stood with the plasma TV.

"I'm putting this on shuffle and whatever song comes on it would be dedicated to you and.... we'll dance!" She chirped, working on her phone.

"No.... we're not." Harry said.

"Yes, we are." She smiled but in a stern voice making him huff.

"No Veronica. I'm tired. I cooked and cleaned stuff and... I'm exhausted." He groaned, rubbing his palms over his face.

"Fine!" She hissed and plopped down on the sofa, across him with her elbow resting on her knee and other hand cupping her chin.

Harry, who had laid back on the sofa, looked up when everything went quite and so he got the idea that she is angry now. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He walked towards her and pulled her hand which cupped her chin. She looked up. "Get up." He pulled her up, causing her to stumble forward. "Play the song." He nodded towards the woofers. She grinned and played the music.

She stands in front of him and linked her arms around his neck and placed his hands on her back. Shivers crawled up her spine at the contact. It was surprising for her to see how much effect he had on her.

The sun is setting and you're right here by my side

And the movie is playing, but we won't be watching tonight

She linked her arms around his neck, looking in his eyes. She couldn't believe she had him with her. She used to think when will that day come when someone would hold her, kiss her and love her. That day had come and she didn't even realise.

Every look, every touch makes me wanna give you my heart

She loved him from the bottom of her heart. Her first and last love. She wanted to be with him forever, every minute, every second. Listening to his beautiful voice speaking every word slowly and perfectly. She wanted to be held in his arms, smellinh his intoxicating cologne as she drifted off to sleep. She wanted to wake up to him, make him breakfast before he would leave for work. She wanted to cook lunch and dinner for him. She wanted to cuddle him while they would watch some romantic movie.

I'd be crushin' on you, baby
Stay the way you are

She thinks about it. She loves the way he does and wears whatever he wants to. He's not the one to bother what people say about him. He's confident about  everything he has. And she loved it.

'Cause I never knew, I never knew

She whispers along Ariana Grande as she stared at his face.

You could have moonlight in your hands
'Til the night I held you
In the moonlight

"This is also my favourite lyric." She mumbled.