..Plan..

"How?"

"Jealousy. It's the best thing to see whether a person likes you or not." Nina grinned.

"But-how? Who'd be with me to pull this act?" She stared at Nina. It was after few days when she couldn't think of anything for how to get back to Harry, she called her best friends once again and now they were trying to help her out being the good friends. She still had negative thoughts in her mind but she was willing to try, one time for the sake of her love.

Nina looked at Alex, with amusement on her face and a smile. Alex turned to see Nina watching him. He stared back at her and then at Veronica, deciding if Nina was saying what he was thinking.

"Me? Are you-" Nina cut in.

"Yes, you. You can do it. We can't trust on anyone else. We know you'd never hurt Veronica. If we find someone else, there are chances that he may hurt or use Veronica. Right?" Nina reasoned.

"Yeah.. you're right. But how are we gonna do it?" Alex had no issue in doing that. He just wanted Veronica to be happy and if he had to do an act then he was ready to it.

"Yes! Now Listen. Veronica you told me that he has a niece, right?" Nina chirped, clapping her hands excitedly. Aliza, Veronica and Alex sat straight, seeming interested in what Nina had to say.

"Yeah..?" Veronica asked, still not knowing how or what Nina was thinking for them to do. She was quite stable now. She was almost everyday talking to that mystery caller and in a way he helped her get back to her life and also more than half of the credit goes to her friends. Who would come to her house for a movie or would take her to shopping.

"So..you and Alex will go to his house."

"What?" Veronica yelled. "No, no no no no. I'm-I'm not going anywhere. Not his house. No. I can't-" She panicked.

"Do you really want him back?" Aliza looked her dead in the eye. And she, who was ranting about it stopped speaking.

"What?"

"I said do you really want him back?"

"Uh...well, yeah of course I do." She finally admitted.

"Then you have to let your guard down." Nina said and Aliza nodded.

"Okay, go ahead." She sighed after all she was doing it for herself. She had to and she could.

And then Nina explained her plan to Alex and Veronica.

"I don't think you planned all of this just now." Veronica eyed Nina and Aliza suspiciously.

"Well, we might have thought about it before you even mentioned because we knew this day would come." Nina replied and giggled afterwards.

"Whatever!" Veronica rolled her eyes.

                    ******

"Are you nervous?"

"Is it obvious?" She remarked sarcastically, rolling her eyes as they drove to Harry's house.

She was shaking with nervousness. Her palms were sweating and her mind screamed her to back away. But her heart yelled her to do it. To give it a try. Maybe, just maybe he would reply. Maybe he would tell how he feels. Maybe....

"It looks like you've seen a lion!" Alex laughed and Veronica gulped and at that moment she laughed. She laughed at Alex. If only he knew. She lived with a wild lion for two weeks and most of all she was in love with a lion.

She really couldn't control her laugh.

"I suppose you're laughing from nervousness." Alex looked at her who was still laughing.