..Lost..

Play the song above when Harry drives her home.

----

Last night, she couldn't close her eyes for a second. She felt like if she closed her eyes, everything would disappear and she'd realise that nothing happened between her and Harry. She could still feel his lips on her. She could still feel the tingles he gave her when his breath washed over her lips. She could still butterflies he gave her when their lips met.

When he left after saying goodnight, she stood put in her place. It was like she was frozen. She never expected that kiss, let alone from him. And therefore it was hard for her to believe that it actually happened. She had her first kiss with the only man she loved to death. She was extremely happy for that but a part of her was sad. Sad because he didn't tell if he feels something for her. But then that part of her also tried to push away her doubts by making her remember his words.

I lied. We were not kissing when Zayn saw us. I never kissed anyone.

How was it possible for him not to kiss anyone? He was a twenty four year old man and he claimed that he never kissed a girl. In this age, boys had kissed a thousands of girls then why he never did? He was good looking, very attractive then how come?

Maybe he was also waiting for someone. Someone who feels right.

So, am I the right one? If not, then why he kissed me?

Those were the questions that kept her mind occupied.

"Good morning Bells!" She ruffled Bella's hair as she entered the dining area to see her sitting on the table on her usual seat, beside Harry chair.

Harry.

Oh shit! How I'm gonna face him?

"Yeah, yeah." Harry's voice echoed in the house. Her heartbeat suddenly raced.

"Alright. Yeah." His voice got closer, footsteps following.

I will go in my room and I won't have to face him. She planned. But before she could he entered the kitchen.

"Okay. I'm waiting." His phone rested between his shoulder amd ear as he wore a plain black shirt with the other end. That made her see his stomach, the leave tattoo and it made her gulp. She suddenly remembered the feeling of his lips on her's. Butterflies erupted in her stomach with the mere thought.

He ended the call and went straight for a glass of water. He didn't look at her or acknowledged her. She felt weird for his behaviour. She sat silently on her chair with Bella, and ate her cornflakes.

"Get ready in half an hour and I'll drop you off to your house." It was the first and the last thing he said during the breakfast. She looked up at him, eyes slightly wide. He was eating his breakfast. He was definitely acting like he regretted the intimate moment they shared last night and it tore her heart. She pushed the lump which was forming, down her throat and stood up, causing the chair to make a screeching noise. Harry looked up from his bowl, which seemed to be the most beautiful thing to him.

She gave him a final glance and turned to leave the dining area.

"Uncle Hawwy, Nicks is going?" Bella asked innocently, putting her spoon in her bowl.

"Yes princess." Harry simply replied, with a fake smile.

"But why? She didn't even teach me how to braid." She pouted, looking at her Uncle with big, green eyes.

"She can't live here forever, angel."

"But why? She is your garlfriend.(girlfriend)" Harry's head snapped towards her after hearing her words.