..Caught..

It had been two days since her meeting with Harry Styles and it was when she showed the gift to Nina and Aliza. That was how it went,

"No way!" Aliza shook her head looking at the wrist watch.

"What?" Veronica asked, confused.

"I don't believe you have this kind of choice. I know you just have a good taste in women shopping. You don't have any sense for men shopping." Aliza explained and Veronica narrowed her eyes at her.

"I'm with Liz." Nina said.

"Whatever!" Veronica scoffed.

"No whatever. Tell me who you went with?" Aliza raised her brow at her. Veronica stood up from her bed and walked to the closet replying with a groan and with, "Ugh, I went with Tim!" She stopped in her tracks and bit her lip. Aliza and Nina looked at each other and then jumped off the bed.

"With Timmy, huh?" Aliza stood in fornt of her, arms crossed over her chest.

"Um-" She cut off Veronica.

"I think, this present is for Timmy because it's his birthday coming, right Nina?" Aliza asked Nina not breaking the eye contact from Veronica's face.

"Yes, indeed." Nina agreed and in that moment Veronica was looking anywhere but at them while Aliza's eyes widened as realisation hit her. She looked at Nina with those wide eyes and Nina's mouth also parted in shock.

"Wait-wait-wait. Hold on a second." Aliza said, studying her friend's expressions. "Nina, are you thinking what I am thinking?" Nina nodded and looked at Veronica for any signs of confirmation. And the way Veronica was looking at her feet was enough to ensure them that their guesses were right.

"Oh my God! For how long you are doing this?" Aliza gaped at her. Veronica finally looked up at her, "Doing what?" She asked.

"It's that Styles, isn't it?" Nina said for confirmation before Aliza could reply.

"Well...yeah okay, I went with Harry." Veronica rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Harry, huh? Oh God I can't believe it. How long you've been hanging out with him?" Aliza pressed her palms over her cheeks, her lips parted.

"We met few times but it wasn't planned or something. They were all coincidences. Like in the café as you know, then when we all met at Infinitea, my car had a flat tyre and he dropped me home. Then next was when a robber tried to snatch my bag in the parking lot, Harry almost saved me or my bag more like. Then-"

"So there are more?" Nina gasped. They simply couldn't believe she met him so many times and she didn't tell them. Veronica nodded. "Then we went for a coffee and the last time was the shopping." Veronica shrugged and walked past them to her closet.

"Why didn't tell us? You know we're never going to judge you." Aliza looked sadly at her. She was hurt that Veronica didn't find them worthy of telling about who she's meeting.

Veronica realised that she made a mistake. She knew them for a long time but yet she didn't tell them anything about Harry. She knew they wouldn't judge her and now she couldn't understand why she didn't tell them. She wasn't doing something bad, she was just hanging out with an a boy.

An insanely attractive boy. Her subconscious added.

"I'm sorry Liz. I should've told you. I don't know what I was thinking. It's just.... I'm sorry." Veronica apologised putting her hands on Aliza's shoulders.

"It's okay, its okay. I need detailssss!" Nina chirped dragging the word at the end. They all laughed.

"So did you get to know anything about him? How is he? How is his smile? Is he the kind of boy who gives you butterflies? I'm sure he does. How is his voice? And-"

"Hold on Nina!" Veronica stopped her train of questions and Nina giggled. They were again settled on her bed, their backs rested against headboard, legs stretched out.

"Yes, I get to know some things about him. And don't ask about his smile Ni, it's a sight to see. And his voice is so raspy, deep and crispy." Veronica described Harry without even thinking what she was saying.

"You like him?" Aliza concluded from the way she was talking about him. Veronica's head snapped in her direction.

"What? No, I do not. Why would I?" She gritted. She didn't know she was lying. "Nins, we always had a thing for dimples and he has dimples, like very very deep dimples." Veronica ignored Aliza's comment and told Nina about him.

"What did you get to know about him?" Nina asked curiously.

"That he's from Cheshire. He is a business man and....his parents and sister have passed away." Veronica sighed in the end. "That's all." She shrugged.

•••••

"No, just type hello."

"Okay okay fine."

Hello!

Send.

"If she came?" She whispered.

"You stand by the door and tell me if you see her coming." She whispered back.

Chime.

The phone ringed, indicating that she got a text message.

Hello. -H.

"He replied." She grinned.

How are you?

Send.

I'm good, thanks. How about you? -H.

What's up?

Send.

Working. I don't have spare time like you. 😁 -H.

"What is he saying?" She asked.

Oh of course you do. That is why you are replying me.😆

Send.

I'm replying because I don't want you to feel like there's no one who wants to talk to you😕-H.

"He seems friendly." She told her.

Oh very funny!
I have loads of people to talk.😐

Send.

But you still choose to text me.😏 -H.

Did I ever mention that you are very hot and attractive?😍

Send.

"Oh boy what did I send?" She looked at her.

"You're making it awkward. Oh God, if she saw it!" She thought, scared.

Excuse me?

He seemed shocked because he didn't put the 'H' this time.

Excused.

Send.

"She's coming!" She whisper-yelled at her. The one who was typing quickly locked the phone and placed it under the pillow.

She entered in the room and smilee at them.

Chime.

She extended her hand to get her phone from under the pillow. She opened the text and she froze in her spot.

I'm busy. Bye. -H

                   °°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys! I hope you find this chapter interesting. I'm very busy because of my college and so the updates will be quite slow but I will try my best to update quickly.

And thank you all so much for 210 reads. I'm amazed! Thanks a lot.

All the love as always. :) x

~Ss.