..Blood..

After Harry came out with Daniel they went to the living room. Charlotte brought a tray of freshly baked cupcakes.

"They taste still the same. So delicious." Harry said after taking a mouthful of the cupcake, eating like a child. Veronica giggled watching him like this for the first time. But at the same time her heart was filled with love for him. She could never explain how happy it made her to see him smiling and laughing. He was always quite, he didn't laugh much but today was the expection.

"They're not that good." Veronica joked to see his reaction.

"They are absolutely perfect." He brushed her off taking another bite. "I love them because they taste just like how..."

Veronica studied his face, sadness flashing on his face and she knew what he was going to say.

"Just like Anne because she teached me." Charlotte said and Harry nodded. He smiled but he was still deep in thought.

"Mum how long they are going to take?" He whined to his mother who closed the oven.

"Just few minutes Harry." His mother had said, smiling at him.

"Are they done?" He asked excitedly after pacing in the kitchen for few minutes.

"Let me see." His mother opened the oven and took out the tray filled with cupcakes. She nodded at her son who grinned.

His mother filled the frosting in the piping bags. She handed one to Harry which was blueberry flavoured and she rook one herself which was strawberry flavoured.

After they made funny faces on their cupcakes, Harry raised his hand for a high five saying, "What a team!" His mother gave him a high five.

"Yes. Just like Mum." Harry smiled brightly at his Aunt when he came out of his memories.

Veronica saw Harry licking his thumb and index finger to wipe off the vanilla frosting. She wanted to talk to him about what her Dad said but Harry was way too excited to taste the cupcakes that he didn't pay attention to her.

When Harry went go kitchen to wash his hands, she followed him. When he was done washing his hands, she tugged at his one hand, dragging him upstairs to her room.

"What did Dad say?" She asked straight away slamming the door behind her. Harry turned to see her.

"He didn't like me like you thought." He said.

"What? No he can't. You are perfect why would he-" Her lips parted and stopped moving when she realised what she said. "I mean...you are all the business material like him uh- he had to like you." She quickly recovered.

"He did. He accepted me. For what? I don't know." Harry said smiling a little.

"He did?" She beamed. "Awesome!" She walked away from his sight. Silence fell in room. Harry was staring all around her room. All of her pictures. Of her world tours and her's with her friends and family. Harry had a little sad smile on his face. She stared at his towering figure.

"You really miss your family Harry, don't you?" She said in a low voice. Harry stayed silent. She stood up from her bed and stood next to him. "I'm so sorry for what my family did to you. I'm so sorry." She slippef her fingers in his big hand, entwining them. "Harry please talk to me." She almost begged when he didn't say anything. He closed his eyes momentarily. She came in front of him. She could see how hurt he was.

"Sometimes it's okay to let everything out. It can't vanish your problems but it can help you to face them." She squeezed his hand she was holding. She wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her head on his chest feeling his rapid breathing.